• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Exit Poll Tories 314 Seats"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Relax, there won't be any elections anymore - by this time next month the Elders will have decided that it's a bad idea...
    I'm not sure I fancy Boris' chances against a reinvigorated Korbyn with a relatively unified Labour party behind him. Electorates hate a fractured and fractious party, but Labour pretty much held it together during the campaign (I'm not talking about individual fruitcakes), and they're especially going to hold it together now. It will be a brave Tory party that takes that risk, but I suspect they won't have a choice when it becomes clear that they're still pretty split down the middle on Europe and that the DUP are not a sensible bunch to align with.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Relax, there won't be any elections anymore - by this time next month the Elders will have decided that it's a bad idea...
    It doesn't work that way in the UK as Camoron and May have found out....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
    The Guardian does not like hotlinking...

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I can't believe there will be another election with a few months.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    I can't believe there will be another election with a few months.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    And Labour wins Kensington by 20 votes.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    And Labour wins Kensington by 20 votes.

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Shaunbhoy and Minestrone celebrate the Tory/DUP Coalition.

"You've been tango'd".

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Kensington may go to Labour!!!

Tories can't afford to live in Kensington and Russians don't vote. Leaving only the deprived people in Kensington to turn out and vote for Labour.

Leaving a Tory/DUP majority of 9.

And as low majorities don't last the full 5 year length of parliament......
    But not down to John Cleese!

Election count is too close to call - and angry voters are blaming John Cleese - Mirror Online

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

Leaving only the deprived people in Kensington to turn out and vote for Labour.
    Know ye of such fabled creatures?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Kensington may go to Labour!!!

Tories can't afford to live in Kensington and Russians don't vote. Leaving only the deprived people in Kensington to turn out and vote for Labour.

Leaving a Tory/DUP majority of 9.

And as low majorities don't last the full 5 year length of parliament......
    Only two deaths and a threesome away from a no confidence vote.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    The only right course of acyion now is to confiscate ill gotten gains of criminal activity - real estate in Kensington and Chelsea and sell it on auction to British citizens - I'll take the park for a fiver!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X