• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lost the will to live"

Collapse

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    I'm not stopping you FFS
    Not a personal comment AFAI'm concerned - just a general observation - byee.

(Commutery)

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman
    It's amazing how seemingly engaging posts like this, where one might want to discuss civilized, grown-up things, soon turn into a puerile smut-fest thanks to Bagpuss and his ilk
    I'm not stopping you FFS

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman
    It's amazing how seemingly engaging posts like this, where one might want to discuss civilized, grown-up things, soon turn into a purile smut-fest thanks to Bagpuss and his ilk
    I was just thinking that. The direction it took was interesting - then, like many threads - headed southwards very quickly indeed. Ah well, to be expected really! We have to start a no-smut thread one of these days.

I give it about 3 posts before deja-vu.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Especially if you're a butthole surfer
    It's amazing how seemingly engaging posts like this, where one might want to discuss civilized, grown-up things, soon turn into a puerile smut-fest thanks to Bagpuss and his ilk

Leave a comment:

• DanTheMan
    replied
    He's got pus in his name so maybe he's bi....?

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied

Eeeew, homosexual pets !

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by DanTheMan
    Yeah but some clients dont like it when you 'occupy' their employees.

Leave a comment:

• DanTheMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    That's what you do in the lift.
    Yeah but some clients dont like it when you 'occupy' their employees.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    No need for the eek !

It was a joke, I've done nothing HC, only a few pics of me with a fish on my belly and we've been there before.
    You just missed the opportunity to post some dodgy links and then giggle manically to yourself as everybody belived that it was you in the aforementioned links.

You could also then point out that the women in the links looks nothing like the woman in the avatar under your name

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    We're all Spartacus ....
    He's Spartacus

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by DanTheMan
    Try breaking the day up with excercise. Or is that me showing my n00biness again?

That's what you do in the lift.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost

Any websites you might want us to examine?

No need for the eek !

It was a joke, I've done nothing HC, only a few pics of me with a fish on my belly and we've been there before.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    We're all Spartacus ....
    Taxi driver walks into a bar....

You know the rest.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    With all these accusations going on I'm not even sure I'm Lucifer Box anymore.

Perhaps Spartacus could clear that one up?
    We're all Spartacus ....

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Well, between that an accusing me of being Lucifer Box or a bloke.
    With all these accusations going on I'm not even sure I'm Lucifer Box anymore.

Perhaps Spartacus could clear that one up?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X