• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tony's e-petition system"

Collapse

• stackpole
    replied
    Originally posted by mcquiggd
    Cant we get him to 'stand on his head and juggle ice-cream', then resign...?
    Why would anyone want him to resign? What with his lame duck "leadership" (needing Gordon Brown's permission to do anything), his silly scramble for a decent legacy (what will he try next!), and Old Bill closing in on him from all directions, the entertainment is just warming up!

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore
    Have a look a the open petitions, theres some interesting ones in there:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/list

I particularly like 'veto the EU veto ban' - classic...

Disappointing though that "repeal the Hunting Act 2004" comes up as the number 1 priority for the UK.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    EDS asked for £100 mln more to implement that bit as it was not in original specification of the Petition Enterprise Web v3.0 App Project.

HTH
    They were having an autumn sale then?

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Cant we get him to 'stand on his head and juggle ice-cream', then resign...?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    Hmm... telling. I just tried to place one to petition the PM to resign, now, and the shortnames were taken for any manner of variation on resignation. No mention of it on the site though. What a surprise.
    There are 2 such petitions already in place - hmmm perhaps we could put our 'Test Please Delete' and multiple IDs expertise to good use

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Nipple Clamp
    The "Signature" option isn't a link.
    EDS asked for £100 mln more to implement that bit as it was not in original specification of the Petition Enterprise Web v3.0 App Project.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Nipple Clamp
    replied
    Maybe I'm being thick, but there doesn't seem to be any way of signing a petition. The "Signature" option isn't a link.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Hmm... telling. I just tried to place one to petition the PM to resign, now, and the shortnames were taken for any manner of variation on resignation. No mention of it on the site though. What a surprise.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    And the petition with lots of signatures (whopping 48):

"Allow only the import of Palm Oil and goods containing Palm oil from sources which do not result in the destruction of the Orangutans natural habitat"

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Is there one for "Stab Tony with a blunt rusty knife"?

I don't think so but the beauty of it is you can suggest your own petitions. Fill yer boots...

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    stand on his head and juggle ice-cream.

650 votes including David Cameron

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    started a topic Tony's e-petition system

Tony's e-petition system

Have a look a the open petitions, theres some interesting ones in there:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/list

I particularly like 'veto the EU veto ban' - classic...

Working...
X