• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This is why you guys dont rule the world anymore"

Collapse

• Tonic
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Me too, I am one of those b**tards who come to pay your chavs and chavettes spoiled by your idiotic governemnt and also to pay taxes that I will never use in the future so that the same idiotic government of yours will burn in even more idiotic wars. No thanks, I don't want your women.
    Aaaah you're just saying that cos you're ugly, and you have a helmet for a nose

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
    Yes, I am one of those b**tards who come to take your jobs, your women and enjoy the nice weather and cooking.... I am European (from the MEditerranea part of it)
    Me too, I am one of those b**tards who come to pay your chavs and chavettes spoiled by your idiotic governemnt and also to pay taxes that I will never use in the future so that the same idiotic government of yours will burn in even more idiotic wars. No thanks, I don't want your women.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Does that mean that you actually think the food is good?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    Yeah that didn't sound right at all!

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist, especially after all the cock attention you have been giving my posts recently

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist, especially after all the cock attention you have been giving my posts recently

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    You are a cheeky mofo, Ardo. I must admit that this is a bit of a 'hoist by one's own petard' moment as I have played similar quote changing tricks on others (hi Lucy ).

Having said that, if my memory serves me correctly this is not the first time that you have done one of these on me!!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    1. I would LOVE the Christmas party to happen.
    2. I would LOVE to be a taster for a LB v hyperD cock-off.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    I think we may have to have a 'cook-off' at the CUK crimbo party.
    1. I would LOVE the Christmas party to happen.
    2. I would LOVE to be a taster for a LB v hyperD cook-off.

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    I am from Danemark, and my mother married my father's brother

Leave a comment:

• Tonic
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    And pay us all their tax... er, hang on a sec...
    My ex was from South Africa, and when her visa ran out, she had to go home.. then we found out she was pregnant, I sneaked her in through Ireland, holyhead, wales and back home

Yeah, she doesnt pay ANY tax on her income.. I'm well jealous I am

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Yes, there are lots of good places around. I can think of:

Japanese
    Chinese
    Indian
    Thai
    Spanish
    Turkish
    Greeek
    Italian
    French
    Middle eastern
    North African

Hang on a second: they are all run by bl**dy foreigners.....

And pay us all their tax... er, hang on a sec...

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac
    How bad are things where you come from that you think our weather and food are "nice"? Are you Albanian or something?
    Just taking the p*ss

Leave a comment:

• Tonic
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac
    How bad are things where you come from that you think our weather and food are "nice"? Are you Albanian or something?
    Probably in a holding cell, looking out at the floodlit corridor through a small frosted barred glass window...... oh the memories..

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Yes, there are lots of good places around. I can think of:

Japanese
    Chinese
    Indian
    Thai
    Spanish
    Turkish
    Greeek
    Italian
    French
    Middle eastern
    North African

Hang on a second: they are all run by bl**dy foreigners.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X