• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brexit britain could replace diseasex with a robot"

Collapse

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am going there now. I will take the 3 on the left. Diseasssexed can have the bloke on the right.
    Broad shoulders are going to be required for this and I think you are the right man for the job .

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    There's a service at 6.

I am going there now. I will take the 3 on the left. Diseasssexed can have the bloke on the right.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    What a shame.
    There's a service at 6.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    Time to take time off.
    What a shame.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    Time to take time off.

Leave a comment:

• diseasex
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    That was an unfortunate bug in the software, its not completely clear at this time, whether this lies with the diseasex bot, or the admin bot.
    I only get ban when I choose to. My activity here has gone through roof indeed. Time to take time off.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Once it has cheesed everyone off and been banned, can it go grovelling back to admin?
    That was an unfortunate bug in the software, its not completely clear at this time, whether this lies with the diseasex bot, or the admin bot.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    But admin would be another robot...
    Would the mods be a die(singular of dice) then?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Once it has cheesed everyone off and been banned, can it go grovelling back to admin?
    But admin would be another robot...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• diseasex
    replied
    careful what you wish for
    Robot kills contractor at Volkswagen plant in Germany

Leave a comment:

• Brexit britain could replace diseasex with a robot

Obviously something very simple

Working...
X