• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: ScriptFromScratch

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ScriptFromScratch"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    All you have to do Sally is take a picture of yourself holding up a "Hello CUK" sign. Easy.
    I'm coming to meet you all at Xmas - surely thats worth more?!

I promise if the do ends up not being on the 19th (i.e. I cant make it) then I will post a piccie, with the aforementioned sign

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    All you have to do Sally is take a picture of yourself holding up a "Hello CUK" sign. Easy.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by scriptfromscratch
    Sally, I'm lost for words . . . . . thank you. I'm in the CUK fraternity!!!! (thing to do before i'm 30 #114 = accomplished)
    I'm just a newbie anyway - I dont really count. I think you have to have your gender affirmed by MarillionFan before you're really in!

Leave a comment:

• scriptfromscratch
    replied
    Sally, I'm lost for words . . . . . thank you. I'm in the CUK fraternity!!!! (thing to do before i'm 30 #114 = accomplished)

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    started a topic ScriptFromScratch

ScriptFromScratch

I'd like to welcome you now - I know I kept taking the mickey out of your man bag last time, but by introducing us to Jeopardy you have served a vital purpose!

By the way, will it annoy you if I say when I was watching the rememberance day thing last Sunday I let out a little snigger when the person from Papa New Guinee lay his wrieth?

Working...
X