• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: The Cute Thread

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Cute Thread"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    My little un is so cute he stops passers by in the street. See here

Looks a bit like me too!
    thats not really you dimprawn is it?!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    My little un is so cute he stops passers by in the street. See here

Looks a bit like me too!

Leave a comment:

• The Clown Beater
    replied
    Fortunately I've never had to deal with being in the SCBU! I can't imagine how you feel. Hope all turns out ok.

The wife has had a couple of near misses with last minute emergency cesarians which were a bit scary. I've had to hold a nurse up against the wall and shout at her before to get them to do anything after her BP shot to 210/110 suddenly and she was unconcious. The reply I had received before was "we'll be around to her shortly". The emergency cords weren't operational as well!

They also never monitor people post-op correctly - been there, got the t-shirt, nearly bit the dust!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    "4- what are you doig posting on this BB - shouldn't you be by her bed side??"

4 people taking it in turns. I spent all w/e there. Unfortunetly Mrs MF picked up a virus from the hospital in the week and little one has it and is now in isolation as well!!!

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    1- Yes Aaaaahhhhhh she is soooo cute and gorgeous - poor baby, breaks your heart to see her in tractions !!

2- soooo angry with the hospital care, can't believe they keep messing up - if I were you I'd make sure someone is with the baby 24x7 no matter what !!! I think bone healing correctly is really important at this stay - she still can't walk and its going to be really vital for her to be treated correctly, do you have private health insurance?? can you take her to private hospital??

3- You and Ardesco are a bit brave to publish your kids pix on the net - with all these perverts on the net (not counting the board members )

4- what are you doig posting on this BB - shouldn't you be by her bed side??

Best wishes and hope she gets well soon

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Cute

A new thread for cute links only.
    She adorable. Hope she is well soon.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    How's everything going MF ?

Any good news ?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan

Well assuming she's going to come out of this OK....then thats the cutist photo I've ever seen in my life.
    You will be able to show that photo to all prospective boyfriends in 16 years time mate, I'm sure x x

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    3 in Feb

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Awww, what a cutie

How old is he now Ardy ?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    had to add a couple of my cute ones from when he was much younger

http://www.ardescosolutions.com/neel/DSC01767%20BW.jpg

http://www.ardescosolutions.com/neel...0no%20date.jpg

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having MF, what hospital. I hope they get thier act together soon!!! We ended up in Winchester hospital when we had ours, and overall we were very impressed (He was 7 weeks early and in SCBU for a month when he was born). The staff on the maternity ward were not too hot on the care side of things but the staff in SCBU were excellent and we couldn't have asked for better.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    NHS sounds really sh1t - wtf all those billions are going into?!?!?!

She is certainly brave one - will be very strong woman.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    It's beyond belief. Although perhaps being the NHS it isn't.

Sending positive thoughts yours and Lilly's way, MF.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Sorry MF, it sounds terribly stressful.

Lily, we are thinking of you

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    She has now picked up a virus. Her mum got it first and is now not allowed in the hospital until Tuesday, Lilly also has it, has the tulips and is in isolation with a possibility of a drip by tomorrow.

In addition, they let her leg drop out of the bandages, after I had already told them twice before that it had been done incorrectly. She woke up screaming and had to be re-x-rayed, and this was on the night they would look after her as I was away and mum was taken ill.

Un-f-cking-believable

Leave a comment:

Working...
X