• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Ladies Only

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ladies Only"

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The good old days when casual sexism was still allowed.
    I miss Bag o' pus, if only for his expertise in choosing girlfriends and accountants.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    my load?
    Why not? What other use is there for a solitary sock?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    Ok shoot....
    my load?

Leave a comment:

• Pip in a Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by Lola View Post
    And How About a Thread for the Ladies Only?
    Ok shoot....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    The good old days when casual sexism was still allowed.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Lola
    I have a very personal problem. My boyfriend (he is 28) is a very good looking and sexy but just lately, particularly after a few drinks. My passions have cooled and I no longer wish to sleep with him, I prefer to fantasise about a certain CUK member (I think he must be about 48) instead. At the moment I would like to go to bed alone. What can I do? How do I dump boyfriend? How do I approach CUK member?
    He's mine.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Just imagine the friction burns from a protuding paunch

Leave a comment:

• Lola
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Ask for his BMI
    Good thinking, I may change my mind!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    I have a very personal problem. My boyfriend (he is 28) is a very good looking and sexy but just lately, particularly after a few drinks. My passions have cooled and I no longer wish to sleep with him, I prefer to fantasise about a certain CUK member (I think he must be about 48) instead. At the moment I would like to go to bed alone. What can I do? How do I dump boyfriend? How do I approach CUK member?
    Ask for his BMI

Leave a comment:

• Lola
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Paula
    replied
    Actually that is a good idea. Sometimes I travel by train so I can’t carry around spare clothes if the contract means spending an unexpected overnight away. Normally I can wash a blouse in the hotel room and it will dry by the morning but I often forget where I left the panties.
    On someones bedroom floor?

Actually I do sometimes carry a pair if I think my luck may be in

Leave a comment:

• Lola
    replied
    Originally posted by Paula
    As long as you don't carry a spare pair of knickers!
    Actually that is a good idea. Sometimes I travel by train so I can’t carry around spare clothes if the contract means spending an unexpected overnight away. Normally I can wash a blouse in the hotel room and it will dry by the morning but I often forget where I left the panties.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Paula
    Don't be a stupid bitch, Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
    But also the funniest

Leave a comment:

• Paula
    replied
    I like the idea of compartments for all my nik naks. If I can get my PDA, my back-up mobile in there along with the other essentials and a spare pair of tights I shall be happy.
    As long as you don't carry a spare pair of knickers!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    *Lines up*

*Drops trousers*
    and promptly gets a good rodgering from Helios - or whatever name the gender confused idiot is using these days.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X