• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Philip Green Pays Up ...."

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    I was hoping the Queen would be available to do the deed.

How do you think she will feel with Pickles being present, naked, obviously?
    Surely Fatty Soames would be more appropriate for a royal occasion?

Edit: always worth remembering that sex with Fatty is reputedly:

like having a wardrobe fall on top of you with the key sticking out
    Last edited by northernladyuk; 28 June 2017, 15:33.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    He should be made to beg like a little doggy to keep his knighthood in front of a parliamentary committee, and then have it taken away from him while Eric Pickles sits on top of him and farts in his face.
    I was hoping the Queen would be available to do the deed.

How do you think she will feel with Pickles being present, naked, obviously?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    I just don't Like Green, he's the British version of an oligarch, brash and the penultimate definition of new money.

Taking his knighthood would hurt him more than you could imagine, possibly more than losing the cash.

New money likes nothing more to be endorsed and embraced by old, it legitimises them.
    He should be made to beg like a little doggy to keep his knighthood in front of a parliamentary committee, and then have it taken away from him while Eric Pickles sits on top of him and farts in his face.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I'm getting worried about posters on here - some of them are starting to sound like the liberal elite.
    I just don't Like Green, he's the British version of an oligarch, brash and the penultimate definition of new money.

Taking his knighthood would hurt him more than you could imagine, possibly more than losing the cash.

New money likes nothing more to be endorsed and embraced by old, it legitimises them.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    That would happen prior to his incarceration.

I'm getting worried about posters on here - some of them are starting to sound like the liberal elite.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Would be more fun to strip him of his knighthood.
    That would happen prior to his incarceration.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Wasn't really his in the first place.

They should have locked the big fat feck up, as well.
    Would be more fun to strip him of his knighthood.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by tiggat View Post
    £363M / 30,000 pensions, I wouldn't be very happy....
    Wasn't really his in the first place.

They should have locked the big fat feck up, as well.

Leave a comment:

• tiggat
    replied
    £363M / 30,000 pensions, I wouldn't be very happy....

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    His wife is the major shareholder in all his companies as she is a resident of Monaco so isn't subject to UK tax.

This strategy works well until you want a divorce.
    Then it's time for a Maxwell.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Lost It View Post
    No-one is asking where the funds came from then? Out from under a mattress perhaps?
    His wife is the major shareholder in all his companies as she is a resident of Monaco so isn't subject to UK tax.

This strategy works well until you want a divorce.

Leave a comment:

• Lost It
    replied
    No-one is asking where the funds came from then? Out from under a mattress perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    https://www.theguardian.com/business...gulator-report

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by DallasDad View Post
    So he took Hundreds of £M out as dividends
    That means a fair bit of CT and/or Personal tax Y/N?

If Y then will this money be reconciled in BHS accounts as a Pension Contribution hence UK Gov have to repay the CT + any Tax he paid himself?
    Or will it be paid into the Pension direct and hence UK Gov will refund the income tax?

Either way surely the Tax Payer (yes you over there in the corner sir) will foot a fair bit of this contribution.
    Or is it much more devious than a minion like I can comprehend?
    There's probably a negotiation to be had with HM Treasury for something on this scale.

Leave a comment:

• DallasDad
    replied
    So he took Hundreds of £M out as dividends
    That means a fair bit of CT and/or Personal tax Y/N?

If Y then will this money be reconciled in BHS accounts as a Pension Contribution hence UK Gov have to repay the CT + any Tax he paid himself?
    Or will it be paid into the Pension direct and hence UK Gov will refund the income tax?

Either way surely the Tax Payer (yes you over there in the corner sir) will foot a fair bit of this contribution.
    Or is it much more devious than a minion like I can comprehend?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X