• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Tony's last chance

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tony's last chance"

Collapse

• thief
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    No, not Tony English, Tony Blair.

Today's queen's speech is his last chance to dash for a decent legacy. What should he include in it?
    Only a boring middle aged hag would mention a boring middle aged man.

when will some people get it into their heads. politicians are not powerful. they are just puppets on display. why should anyone following politics believe that some short term prime minister has any power, i suppose its the celeb syndrom.

those that feel bad about themselves and feel powerless seek something in others.

well britney spears has shoulders like a man, tony blair is a female transexual witch, bush is a bush nuff said and gordan brown looks like a rapist. lol

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by swamp
    You may still get your wish

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6155652.stm

The policeman heading the cash-for-honours probe says he expects to pass a file to the CPS in January.

. . . .

BBC political editor Nick Robinson said there was "no doubt" that Prime Minister Tony Blair would also be interviewed.
    Dont get your hopes up, dont they do this as a matter of course?

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    a couple of wars based on lies where our troops got sent in overstretched and under equipped

Change the whiney tune and the date and this could be applied to Maggie Thatcher and the Falklands!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffoon
    B’Liar should not be allowed to resign.

He should be arrested while he is still in office. I want to see him being lead from No. 10 in handcuffs.
    You may still get your wish

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6155652.stm

The policeman heading the cash-for-honours probe says he expects to pass a file to the CPS in January.

. . . .

BBC political editor Nick Robinson said there was "no doubt" that Prime Minister Tony Blair would also be interviewed.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I think I stand alone when I say I really like Tony Blair.

All politicians are the same in my eyes, but with Tony I actually believe he has a good heart.

I think it'll be a sad day when he stands down
    Proof you are a woman. Every woman I have ever spoken to thinks Tony Blair is a misguided and kind person.

Blokes can see him for the slimey, grinning, devious, lying git he really is.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Lambros
    How can we let him get away with so much?
    No written constitution that would clearly spell out cases when impeachment will be initiated.

Bottom line is however that voters supported NL party in the last elections.

Leave a comment:

• Lambros
    replied
    His worst single action to my mind was standing shoulder-to-shoulder with Bush after 9/11, making Britain a target for Islamic terrorism - when previously it most certainly wasn't.

Also, at regular intervals since that unhappy event, he tells us that he has to take away more of our liberties to combat the terrorist threat he created.

And now, he is planning to show he is above the law by refusing to be questioned by the police regarding "Cash for Honours".

How can we let him get away with so much?

Leave a comment:

• wonderwaif
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Ah, it's the old foxes that know all the tricks, SallyAnne.
    I used to be her favourite

Leave a comment:

• zathras
    replied
    They had the goodwill of most of the population. But the pi55ed the whole lot up the wall through complete waste, mismanagement and a massivie increase in stealth taxes.
    Well some of us did tell you and you all ignored our pleas not to do it, but no people went to the polls and stuck crosses next to Labour to give them a chance.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box

Indeed it is Lucifer, indeed it is

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    No.

I can be arsed with thread anymore. I'm having far more fun flirting shamelessly with Lucifer.

Life's too short! I think Tony Blair is a nice man. End of!

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    No.

I can be arsed with thread anymore. I'm having far more fun flirting shamelessly with Lucifer.

Yes, he is a nice man. But he's a tulipe leader.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Sally Anne - Why not point out what you think he has actually done in his 9 years which people will look back on fondly.

I personally cannot think of one area where I would say that NL has been a rip roaring success.

You line them up and we'll bat them back!

No.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Sally Anne - Why not point out what you think he has actually done in his 9 years which people will look back on fondly.

I personally cannot think of one area where I would say that NL has been a rip roaring success.

You line them up and we'll bat them back!

Leave a comment:

• Logie
    replied
    Tony didn't lie to us, he "protected" us from the truth.

Originally posted by wonderwaif
    Not really. It's true I hadn't allowed for nit-picking, but I don't see any fundamental change in my position.
    Tony Blair lied to get us to go to war and as a consequence many people died who would not have otherwise.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X