• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wengers Resigned !!"

Collapse

• InsertWittyNameHere555
    replied
    2 more years, @ £10m a year, some changes behind the scenes but nothing to stop Wenger's core power. I still think a lot of this stems from David Dein going all those years ago and Arsene's lack of trust in the powers that be, how Dick Law is still there is inconceivable given that players and agents are refusing to deal with him, instead they are going to Silent Stan's son.

There in itself is the crux of the issue, as long as Wenger has Kroenke fighting his corner (and why wouldn't he as Wenger has made him a shed load of cash) he will stay until he decides he doesn't want to anymore, plainly he still wanted to stay.

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Originally posted by Hertsseasider View Post
    Confirmed. He has signed a 2 year deal (he he he)
    Right, now we need to hear what Sanchez & Ozil are going to do.

Leave a comment:

• Hertsseasider
    replied
    Confirmed. He has signed a 2 year deal (he he he)

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    My main criticism is that I don't think any of the young players he has brought in have improved and reached their full potential under him. Look at Walcott, Wilshere, Oxlade Chamberlain etc.

That said, I want him to stay on and knock 5pur2 off their fecking perch next season.
    What is this obsession with Spurs? Its as sad as home countries hoping England lose.

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    My main criticism is that I don't think any of the young players he has brought in have improved and reached their full potential under him. Look at Walcott, Wilshere, Oxlade Chamberlain etc.

That said, I want him to stay on and knock 5pur2 off their fecking perch next season.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    Will he stay ? Will he go ?
    FA Cup: Arsenal stars 'owe Arsene Wenger a lot' - BBC Sport

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Will he stay ? Will he go ?

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOnO8xpgDqA

Arsene Wenger - Thats the Way it is

Quality - as funny as Arsenal TV
    Last edited by saptastic; 8 March 2017, 22:23.

Leave a comment:

• chopper
    replied
    Another 12 seasons of this and you're fired, board warns Wenger

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    Supporters keep looking at them finishing 4th every season as success.... probably would have been better for them to fail to qualify for the CL so that Wenger left and they found a replacement who could ultimately allow them to challenge.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    <placeholder>
    Bastard. You got my hopes up there...

Leave a comment:

• VillageContractor
    replied
    Won't happen

Leave a comment:

• kaiser78