• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "British navy had to rely on US and Canadian warplanes to monitor Russian battleship a"

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    There would be a need for a change of government policy. Don’t forget the UK government were encouraging people to go and fight for the rebels in Syria prior to calling them IS.
    You seem to be conflating all Syrian rebels with IS. Are you saying Syrian Kurdish rebels, for example, are IS?

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    The vast majority of Syria “refugees” are not families but single young men who are IS sympathisers.
    Are you able to evidence the claim that the vast majority are IS sympathisers?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Simple solution to that. We take Syrian families in, train the men up in the army, while paying them the same as our troops and fly them back to Syria to fight against IS. Then when the Syrian conflict is over, we fly them all back to Syria free of charge. Gives them a bit of pride and saves risking our troops in a war that Bliar's intervention in Iraq has helped cause.
    There would be a need for a change of government policy. Don’t forget the UK government were encouraging people to go and fight for the rebels in Syria prior to calling them IS. The vast majority of Syria “refugees” are not families but single young men who are IS sympathisers.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Not possible. No room because he already had his own head firmly lodged up his 'arris.
    That leaves plenty of space.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    On the occasion you're referring to, I subbed the work out to MF. HTH
    Not possible. No room because he already had his own head firmly lodged up his 'arris.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Just because I've had my head up your clunge, that doesn't make me your son. HTHBIDI
    On the occasion you're referring to, I subbed the work out to MF. HTH

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    The Ardglass fishermen obviously didn't know where it was.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    I forgive your small-minded ignorance, my son.
    Just because I've had my head up your clunge, that doesn't make me your son. HTHBIDI

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Simple solution to that. We take Syrian families in, train the men up in the army, while paying them the same as our troops and fly them back to Syria to fight against IS. Then when the Syrian conflict is over, we fly them all back to Syria free of charge. Gives them a bit of pride and saves risking our troops in a war that Bliar's intervention in Iraq has helped cause.
    Didn't work out so well when we tried it with the Libyans

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    do you really think the movements of the UK submarine fleet is common knowledge?
    UK nuclear submarine collides with merchant vessel off Gibraltar

Royal Navy investigation after Faslane-based submarine collision with civilian boat

Ardglass skipper says submarine towed fishing trawler

Nuclear submarine HMS Astute runs aground off Skye

Hardly a state secret is it? Sometimes the send up flares in the wrong direction for those that need extra help.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Must have got a third at best - completely failed the merriness nqat
    I forgive your small-minded ignorance, my son.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Merriness and tomfoolery.
    Must have got a third at best - completely failed the merriness nqat

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Compared with yours in what?
    Merriness and tomfoolery.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Pure BS

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    I see that your Master's in International Studies is coming in handy.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    I see that your Master's in International Studies is coming in handy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X