• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Our new best friends, Iran and Syria"

Collapse

• sunnysan
    replied
    Imo

Its very humiliating for western leaders.

I am sure they will try to dress it down as a breakthrough in negotiations etc but I think the reality of the situation is that they will be bogged down in Iraq forever without help from Iran and Syria.

So cue, historic breakthroughs and negotiations and "new eras for ME peace", and a smarmy TB working it for all the publicity he can get, so he can leave office as a peacemaker, but where is our bargaining power now?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    We Giant Alien Lizards expose our buttocks at your puny hu-man bombs...
    Surely it must sting just a little? Or do you do it for the pleasure ...

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubster
    What...that cheap and nasty perfume?
    If that's what you experienced you must have used the wrong flowers...

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    We Giant Alien Lizards expose our buttocks at your puny hu-man bombs...

Leave a comment:

• scriptfromscratch
    replied
    realistically what should he have said? "help us or you're next?" "help us or we'll bomb the hell out of you so only lizards survive?" dont think that would have gone down too well

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Is it me or is Blair coming across as a right tit?

"Help us with terrorists in Iraq or else ... er ... I'll carry on not talking to you!"
    Aye. That's what it looks like ...

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
    Opium!!!!!
    What...that cheap and nasty perfume?

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubster
    It's not like thay've got anything they could sell us, like oil or anything...
    Opium!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Is it me or is Blair coming across as a right tit?

"Help us with terrorists in Iraq or else ... er ... I'll carry on not talking to you!"

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    No more Axis of Evil, now we're mates (provided you help us out with Iraq)
    It's not like thay've got anything they could sell us, like oil or anything...

Leave a comment:

• scriptfromscratch
    replied
    not a bad offer

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    started a topic Our new best friends, Iran and Syria

Our new best friends, Iran and Syria

No more Axis of Evil, now we're mates (provided you help us out with Iraq)

Working...
X