• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Man Bags

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Man Bags"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    A leg through each of the hoops and that handy waist band clip round my waist to stop it falling down and tripping me up as I walk.

How else would you wear it ????

I think you're safe then

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    How do you wear it?
    A leg through each of the hoops and that handy waist band clip round my waist to stop it falling down and tripping me up as I walk.

How else would you wear it ????

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    Man bag? Does a Green/Black Laptop bag in the style of a rucksack count ??

If so then yes I do have one

How do you wear it?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Man bag? Does a Green/Black Laptop bag in the style of a rucksack count ??

If so then yes I do have one

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    But would it really go with gold ?

ps. why are you not in your cupboard ? it's very early
    I'm confident I could pull it off. It's the colour combination de rigeur in the mercury swamps on Vulcan this season.

Young child/mutant you see. They have no respect for Saturday mornings. Or any mornings, come to think of it.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
    Red? That would be a fashion catastrophe. Haven't you heard, darling, grey is the new black.
    But would it really go with gold ?

ps. why are you not in your cupboard ? it's very early

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    Awww, I kind of fancied you with a red handbag, a la tinky winky style, ED
    Red? That would be a fashion catastrophe. Haven't you heard, darling, grey is the new black.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
    There's plenty of room in my spacious dome for all my daily travelling accessories.
    Awww, I kind of fancied you with a red handbag, a la tinky winky style, ED

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Manbags? Do you mean scrotum?

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    There's plenty of room in my spacious dome for all my daily travelling accessories.

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    I have several man-bags as I'm Head of Metrosexuality at the London Borough of Peckham.

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Who has one, who wants one, who hates them, who is jealous of people who can wear them with style, who stil brings their sarnies in in a Mothers Pride bread wrapper?
    sarnies.... you are a disgrace... business lunches in the chinese at worst!!!!

Leave a comment:

• senditback
    replied
    Sally Anne your filth - you have got to be in to Oracle.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    [QUOTE=senditback]
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    Tried one the other day when I was in Ted Baker, felt a little odd,

I take it thats your partner then if your trying things like that
    funny - but you gota try a lots harder boyo, me I'm very happy with my sexuality, my problem is I'm too much of a flurt with the girls on our office, but thats the good thing about being a contractor moving to diffrent offices...

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    [QUOTE=senditback]
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    Tried one the other day when I was in Ted Baker, felt a little odd,

I take it thats your partner then if your trying things like that

Well for the record, my bloke has one, and he does pull it off with style (ha ha - just realised what I typed there)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X