• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "FS:- Racing green Mazda MX-5 convertable"

Collapse

• hattra
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Are they still making the Estelle?
    How about one of these? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trabant

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    It was regarded as such in the 60s...
    point taken!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by NoddY
    Milan, Churchill, AtW and DimPrawn are all hairdressers. Just ask them what cars they drive and you'll know for certain.
    Currently drive an Audi A4 until my Skoda arrives on 22 Nov.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    According to AtW I drive a pink SLK.

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    Milan, Churchill, AtW and DimPrawn are all hairdressers. Just ask them what cars they drive and you'll know for certain.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Nah.

E type Jaguars are (were) hairdressers' cars... (which shows how old I am...).
    I have to say I do like the E type wish I had one, not sure I'd say it was a hairdressers car though!

Leave a comment:

• Swamp Thing
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    I thought they were hairdressers' cars?...

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    They're very emotional cars.

Open and close the hood too much and they burst into tears.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    They're very emotional cars.

Open and close the hood too much and they burst into tears.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    the hood will need replacing at some point as it has 3 tears in it from opening and closing.
    Does that cause tears? Bit fragile.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    yeah wouldn't have the thought the licence criteria allows you to keep them in the disco.

when the police come round to do an inspection do you walk them out to the disco to see the rifles ?

Milan.

LOL have to have some way to take the between shoots!!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    yeah wouldn't have the thought the licence criteria allows you to keep them in the disco.

when the police come round to do an inspection do you walk them out to the disco to see the rifles ?

Milan.
    Shotguns are not rifles by their very nature.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    the wife has the Jag, just had the get the gear box fixed and when the clutch went it screwed the sync mesh on 2nd, so new clutch and flywheel £600 new sync mesh £1000.

Expensisve stuff!!!

Anyway need to Disco to keep the shotguns in!
    Funny, I have a gun safe for mine.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by MrsGoof
    what happened to the Jag? or was that just virtual
    the wife has the Jag, just had the get the gear box fixed and when the clutch went it screwed the sync mesh on 2nd, so new clutch and flywheel £600 new sync mesh £1000.

Expensisve stuff!!!

Anyway need to Disco to keep the shotguns in!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X