• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sudden influx of CUK "females""

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Did someone say 'Labia'?
    I dont even know what that is...I really should eh?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Did someone say 'Labia'?

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown

Forget that ... girls have you seen Mark Ramprakash dancing in stricktly come dancing ...wow
    No real girl would know how to spell Ramprakash!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by grafter
    not too shabby as they say,where are all the girls on CUK? cummon girls show yourslefs
    Not blinkin likely!

Oh bugger ..................

Leave a comment:

• jukebox
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    He meant "show your slabs" probably
    yeh

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife
    I think Denny's female.
    True enough, hard though it must be for most of you to believe.

Leave a comment:

• DirtyOldMan
    replied
    I like it here. I might stay for a while.

Hiya Sally and Lola !!

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by jukebox
    Show what?
    He meant "show your slabs" probably

Leave a comment:

• jukebox
    replied
    Originally posted by grafter
    not too shabby as they say,where are all the girls on CUK? cummon girls show yourslefs
    Show what?

Leave a comment:

• grafter
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay54
    For a bloke my age then one of them is rather tasty..... I doooo like blonds

Leave a comment:

• fridge
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay54
    me too. Anyone had anything to do with them? any good?

Leave a comment:

• Jay54
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark Crossan
    there are some rather attractive ladies in this game. check out the ladies on tulipe99 ask an expert. Rather nice those two from Bauer + Cottrell.I would

Leave a comment:

• Mark Crossan
    replied
    there are some rather attractive ladies in this game. check out the ladies on tulipe99 ask an expert. Rather nice those two from Bauer + Cottrell.I would

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    44DD as I recall...

Forget that ... girls have you seen Mark Ramprakash dancing in stricktly come dancing ...wow

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    44DD as I recall...
    I am 46DD... and 900 pounds a day....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X