• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Team Andy

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Team Andy"

Collapse

• Flashman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by dav View Post

I watch the majors and one of the things I look forward to each time is him going out.
    Andy Murray beats Novak Djokovic to win ATP World Tour Finals title and seal world number one spot - BBC Sport

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    What's the point?

About £250k per grand slam semi-final. Nice work if you can get it...
    Quite.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Well my threads seem to be the only thing keeping him in, so here's another.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Incredible stuff. A Scottish man won a game of tennis!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    And Andy wins in straight sets!!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    He is a machine just now.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    One set up and a 4-1 lead!! World Number One indeed!!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Team Andy

Come on!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    FTFY.

I love the way you pontificate from on high about tulip you know nothing about. That you don't like football, is fine, but it's still a very exciting sport, if you watch the right game. I am not a huge fan, but at least I have the intellect to realise it's not solely watched by stupid people, nor run by idiots and, to be honest, the wages these idiots can get out of the game make me wince.
    I do not often agree with SAS but he is spot on:

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Football. Don't see any success in that soon. Run by ridiculously rich people, played by ridiculously rich people and watched by idiots.
    FTFY.

I love the way you pontificate from on high about tulip you know nothing about. That you don't like football, is fine, but it's still a very exciting sport, if you watch the right game. I am not a huge fan, but at least I have the intellect to realise it's not solely watched by stupid people, nor run by idiots and, to be honest, the wages these idiots can get out of the game make me wince.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Football.
    Yes, that's what I was thinking. Scotland have copped it for ages, but now it's England as well I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    So our cricketers came good, and now we have a British Wimbledon champion.

So which sport is thereby promoted to Chief Butt of Jokes?
    Football. Don't see any success in that soon. Run, played and watched by idiots.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X