• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Consultancy required for Embedded systems for Aviation industry"

Collapse

• BigRed
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    It's a client of mine, not an agent. I'm no an IT person, too boring.
    Don't underestimate yourself, we're no all extroverts in IT

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Suck on my chocolate, salty balls... 👺💩

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
    I suspect you are trying to make contacts in the aerospace industry- nice try. Aren't you too old to be a trolley dolly though?

Leave a comment:

• Fronttoback
    replied
    I need someone who can consult for a IT project to provide onsite consultation regarding software development for Aerospace industry.

One hour paid consult over the phone at first. Depending on outcome 2-3 week paid consult to Korea, all expenses.

PM me for details if interested.

Yes this should probably be in business but I think will get more visibility here.
    I suspect you are trying to make contacts in the aerospace industry- nice try. Aren't you too old to be a trolley dolly though?

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    I need someone who can consult for a IT project to provide onsite consultation regarding software development for Aerospace industry.
    Sounds like a job for a high flyer. MF?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied

One hour paid consult over the phone at first. Depending on outcome 2-3 week paid consult to Korea, all expenses.
    Probably won't need the whole hour. Looks like a problem with their load distribution software....

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied

Yes this should probably be in business but I think will get more abuse here.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    North or South? makes a big difference!
    South Korea!

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied

Yes this should probably be in business but I think will get more visibility here.
    North or South? makes a big difference!

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied

Yes this should probably be in business English but I think will get more visibility here.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Consultancy required for Embedded systems for Aviation industry

Last edited by scooterscot; 19 October 2016, 14:47.

Working...
X