• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: My Brexit

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My Brexit"

Collapse

• dx4100
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Scotland.

English to Scottish Slang Translator - Scotranslate

Whit dae ye think o' this? is it ony guid?
    They won't be in the EU much longer so its a none starter Plus everyone dies young, statistically...

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    I was idly looking at jobs in Germany last year before being offered one here, and now it seems even more like something I want to pursue. The question is are we already at a huge disadvantage trying to get work in any of these places, and how long until you get citizenship?
    Germany is five years and you have to give up British citizenship. So its kind of a win-win...

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    I was idly looking at jobs in Germany last year before being offered one here, and now it seems even more like something I want to pursue. The question is are we already at a huge disadvantage trying to get work in any of these places, and how long until you get citizenship?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
    Ok...

Which EU country is best for an English speaking software / web developer, so I can get started while learning the language.

My BREXIT plan is now in full swing
    Scotland.

English to Scottish Slang Translator - Scotranslate

Whit dae ye think o' this? is it ony guid?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Ok...

Which EU country is best for an English speaking software / web developer, so I can get started while learning the language.

Romania. Plenty cheapness and loads of SSCs. You don't need to learn their language of sex.

Even the hookers are top quality for £30 Euros an hour.

Leave a comment:

• doconline
    replied
    Germany - Berlin - big start up scene over there at the moment
    Holland - Get lots of calls about JavaScript / PHP roles based in Amsterdam / nearby
    Poland / Latvia / Estonia - Lots of near shore teams there

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied
    Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
    England
    Its gone to the dogs...

I don't prefer English speaking... Just somewhere I have more chance of getting started while I learn language.

Leave a comment:

• Support Monkey
    replied
    England

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Ok...

If you prefer English speaking, probably somewhere in the UK, although, not Newcastle.

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    started a topic My Brexit

My Brexit

Ok...

Working...
X