• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "GBP/EUR close:1.25281"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Only to EU, but since they are all poor and can't afford our superior products, it doesn't matter.
    So with UK in the EU is wealthy and UK gets lots of exports to EU, but with UK out suddenly EU is poor and UK loses big market.

Did I get it right?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    So Brexit will be bad for exporters then?
    Only to EU, but since they are all poor and can't afford our superior products, it doesn't matter.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    1 week post Brexit £1 = €1.05.

1 year post Brexit £1 = €1.50.
    So Brexit will be bad for exporters then?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    5 years post Brexit £1 = Euro no longer exists, neither does EU after the other countries voted out too.
    Dream on.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post

5 years post Brexit £1 = Euro no longer exists, neither does EU after the other countries voted out too.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I am holding out until 24th, get this feeling GBP will tank totally due to vote ...
    GBP will got zero. I will buy the whole UK with a dollar bill.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    You and AtW need to bone up on Dirty Spekulation.
    I am holding out until 24th, get this feeling GBP will tank totally due to vote ...

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
    Live Forex trading including graphs and prices (warning.. 80% of retail traders (i.e. home traders) lose):

Trade GBP/EUR | GBP/EUR | Live Forex Prices

When I last looked ..

High: 1.27039
    Low: 1.25202
    Sell: 1.25603
    Buy: 1.25626

If brexit on 23rd go 'all in with your life' on 24th selling the pound with heavy gearing ? Could be a millionaire by the 25th !
    Or it could bounce and you end up bankrupt.

Leave a comment:

• SunnyInHades
    replied
    Live Forex trading including graphs and prices (warning.. 80% of retail traders (i.e. home traders) lose):

Trade GBP/EUR | GBP/EUR | Live Forex Prices

When I last looked ..

High: 1.27039
    Low: 1.25202
    Sell: 1.25603
    Buy: 1.25626

If brexit on 23rd go 'all in with your life' on 24th selling the pound with heavy gearing ? Could be a millionaire by the 25th !

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    I'm not really into gambling.

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    20k worth
    If you really want to speculate have you tried either a cfd or spread bet trading account? Saves having to tie up your £20k.

We are mid point in the long term range at present.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    20k worth

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Goodness am I glad I sold those remaining pounds I had at 1.29 last week.

The question is now do I buy them back? How low will go?
    What? You sold both of them? You maniac!

Have you looked at the long term chart? If you really think Brexit will be cataclysmic then I suspect you will be able to buy at 1.05 at some point. Start buying from 110 downwards.

But beware of the bounce the day after the result.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    It's EUR/GBP damn it.

You and AtW need to bone up on Dirty Spekulation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X