• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The remainers wheel out their secret weapon"

Collapse

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    Let's face it, the Remainers have nothing positive to say about the EU. Everything is based on what might go wrong.
    Psychological projection - RationalWiki

Projection is the psychological phenomenon where someone denies some aspect of their behavior or attitudes and assumes instead that others are doing or thinking so. It is usually seen as the externalisation of a person's negative traits, placing blame on an outside force such as the environment, a government, a society or other people.
    From the sound of all the recent posts you lot are absolutely terrified that your deception will be exposed. That people will realise the only reason you keep bang on and on about fearmongering is because your own campaign is entirely based on fear mongering.

Bremain arguments:

Free trade in The Single Market, the largest single market in the world.
    The power and influence that comes from being part of the biggest economy in the world, both economically and politically.
    Right for British people to live and work in 32 countries.

Brexit arguments:
    We're going to be overrun by immigrants.
    Turkey will join the EU in a few years and then we'll be overrun by even more immigrants.
    The NHS will implode under the strain of immigrants.
    The EU is a secret plot to form a European super state which we'll have no power to not be part of.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Gidiot did worse.

Brown is saint compared to him.
    Funny that they both support "Remain"

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Leave camp take 19-POINT lead as Britons flock to Brexit | Politics | News | Daily Express

Hope you've booked the removals van back to miserable Scotland.
    Sadly headlines like this will mobilise the BREMAINERS to vote, whilst BREXIT think its in the bag. Same happened in the scots referendum, and it's why I think BREMAIN will win the day.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Gidiot did worse.

Brown changed the measure of inflation from RPI to CPI. In doing so the move went from a measure which took a token nod to housing costs, to a measure that completely ignores housing costs ( mortgages, rents). Incidentally the EU also uses the tulipty CPI measure. So HPI has been racing off for 15 years, but inflation has been less than 2% because the CPI measure looks at the cost of organic couscous. Having a measure of inflation which completely ignores the inflation of the biggest cost in people's spending is plain stupid.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Daily express ;-) Have they found princess Di's murderer yet?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Brexit folks forever talking about bremainers scaremongering without themselves delivering any facts of what being out will be like. It is for this reason folks will vote to remain.
    Leave camp take 19-POINT lead as Britons flock to Brexit | Politics | News | Daily Express

Hope you've booked the removals van back to miserable Scotland.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Brexit folks forever talking about bremainers scaremongering without themselves delivering any facts of what being out will be like. It is for this reason folks will vote to remain.
    Everyone will get a free puppy. Water will turn into wine (only cheap crap from the Welsh vaaaalleys, mind). Ice creams will be half-price, unless they're Unilever ice creams, then they'll be double price.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Me bedsit and sofa is me pension, innit?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    You only say that because you don't have a pension. If you had put all your money into a pension, you would feel differently.
    Me house is me pension, innit?

Leave a comment:

• Flashman
    replied
    Things are starting to move quickly now. In the polls and in the Conservative Party.

Conservative donor withdraws support over David Cameron's 'irresponsible' EU campaign

He said he is "staggered" by claims made by Mr Cameron and George Osborne about the financial risks of a Brexit, adding the numbers are "fantasy".

He added: "I think Boris, Michael Gove and team have done a sterling job, a brave job, and I would be only too pleased to support them and, in my view, the genuine Conservative party in the future.

"I'm not prepared to support the current regime given the way they have been going about things."
    People are always found out in the end...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Gidiot did worse.

You only say that because you don't have a pension. If you had put all your money into a pension, you would feel differently.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    His precious metals trading "skills" were quite special too
    He also knows a bigot when he sees one. So much so in fact, if one googles 'bigotted' then 'woman' is the 3rd auto suggestion. Judging by the results she's making quite a living from doorstep political punditry too

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Gidiot did worse.

Justin Welby is working on it.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    He stole billions from everyone's pensions, I'd say that's pretty impressive, based on the fact that he isn't hanging from a lampost by piano wire....
    Gidiot did worse.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X