• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Political at my new place"

Collapse

• wonderwaif
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    To me that implies that he is working at KFC, repartee at its lowest level....
    Yes you're right. I forgot the sarcasm thingy at the end.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by wonderwaif
    Ouch! Ye got me good there Fred.
    Sparkling repartee at it's best.
    To me that implies that he is working at KFC, repartee at its lowest level....

Leave a comment:

• SasGnu
    replied
    Full of spunk is young Freddie

MMMMMMMMMMMMMoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Leave a comment:

• wonderwaif
    replied
    Originally posted by Judge Fred
    Do they have contractors at KFC then Wonderwaif?
    Ouch! Ye got me good there Fred.
    Sparkling repartee at it's best.

Edit:
    By the way, nice to know you think that recent graduates are only good enough for KFC (Before Ardesco's reply)
    Last edited by wonderwaif; 26 October 2006, 13:00.

Leave a comment:

• Judge Fred
    replied
    Do they have contractors at KFC then Wonderwaif?

Leave a comment:

• wonderwaif
    replied
    We've just had a new contractor start.
    Recent graduate, knows it all etc.
    Thinks he can do what he likes, disregards the chain of command, and hasn't got the sense to cover his arse by getting agreements and outcomes from meetings etc in writing.
    I give him until Christmas at the latest.

Leave a comment:

• Generalist
    replied
    Originally posted by Judge Fred
    Everyone covers their arses with emails. Is this normal in large consultancies?
    The big fat bird I used to work with would have needed them printed on A0 paper.

Consulting = if your not part of the solution there's money to be made prolonging the problem
    (with acknowledgements to www.despair.com)

Leave a comment:

• Judge Fred
    replied
    Morning Sas. How are you?

So when is your cleaner friend going to bring me that £10 you owe me?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Yeah Sassy, don't hurt the kids feelings like that. He just wants a bit of botty love, and you're always going on about bum sex.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Come on Sas. You love the attention. It brings meaning to your sex-free life.
    I think you're mistaking me for Atw ...Come to think of it he does have a mustache and no girlfriend. I think we should draw the obvious conclusion.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Come on Sas. You love the attention. It brings meaning to your sex-free life.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon
    C'mon SAS where are you, lover boy's asking you to uncover your arse
    Oh Fred GuyStalker is around is he? Now where's that volume of Encyclopaedia Britannica to shove down my trousers? I don't think an e-mail will quite cut the mustard.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    guru is slacking for sure - we need an SLA with guaranteed 5 min response time.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    C'mon SAS where are you, lover boy's asking you to uncover your arse

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    "Everyone covers their arses with emails."

Are you sure they just dont cover their arses when your around Fred?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X