• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Average price of London home to reach £400K"

Collapse

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Bernard Common
    What a ****** you are
    I wouldn't give him 6 stars at all. 1, at worst 2, when he's in the best mood.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    What a ****** you are
    Hey AndyW, how's it going? Washed your crusty curtains yet?

Leave a comment:

• Bernard Common
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Would you have full rights over the natives? So all women would have to lose their virginity to Your Lordship at 16. You could reward them with a slice of home-made bread afterwards.
    The men would have to doff their caps and pulll their forelocks.
    Got to put these Northerners in their place, I say ...
    What a ****** you are

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by pickle
    Feck me, you haven't been up there for a while have you. 16 year old virgins?
    Was only trying to be legal ...

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Do you cheat and empty your sachet into a flashy chrome device?
    Perish the thought. I perform all my own kneading. I'm good with my hands you know.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    I can understand that. I bake an irresistable loaf of bread.
    Me too. Although recently I appear to be suffering from baker's droop at the moment. My once fiesty yeast must be getting a little stale.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied

Do you cheat and empty your sachet into a flashy chrome device?
    Or do you do it the old fashioned way, letting it rise in front of the fire with a tea towel over it?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Shagging a lord AND getting fresh bread - they wont know they're born!

You might struggle getting them to wait until they're 16 like

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Would you have full rights over the natives? So all women would have to lose their virginity to Your Lordship at 16. You could reward them with a slice of home-made bread afterwards.

Shagging a lord AND getting fresh bread - they wont know they're born!

You might struggle getting them to wait until they're 16 like

Leave a comment:

• pickle
    replied
    Would you have full rights over the natives? So all women would have to lose their virginity to Your Lordship at 16. .
    Feck me, you haven't been up there for a while have you. 16 year old virgins?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    It's all the oestrogen in it.

Anyway, after seeing this article I've decided to stay put in London for five years and then I can sell up and buy a small county somewhere oop north.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    [QUOTE=pickle][QUOTE=SallyAnne]No!!
    I can get a treble vodka and mixer for £1.25 at my local.

And I live in central London just to avoid the chav, binge drinking, provincial mingers that tend to pollute the hinterland. But each to their own eh?

You got me there like - all I can find to say is

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    The water tastes like sh1t, it must be all those pollutants. Look what it's done to SAS
    It's all the oestrogen in it.

Anyway, after seeing this article I've decided to stay put in London for five years and then I can sell up and buy a small county somewhere oop north.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    [QUOTE=pickle][QUOTE=SallyAnne]No!!

And I live in central London just to avoid the chav, binge drinking, provincial mingers that tend to pollute the hinterland. But each to their own eh?

Leave a comment:

• pickle
    replied
    [QUOTE=SallyAnne]No!!
    [QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X