• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: SWIFT payment

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "SWIFT payment"

Collapse

• m0n1k3r
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I just sent a SWIFT payment from my bank via the Internet:

Good to see the Bobs have this banking and IT thing sorted.
    It can be that long if you make a GBP/USD/EUR payment to India and the bank account there is denominated in INR is it has to go through some terribly slow conversion and settlement third party system.

The same can happen in the UK if you have a currency account denominated in a smallish currency and you happen to receive a GBP or an EUR payment into it.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Yes, they are the ugly ones and they seem to be thrown into the sea by Putin, cheered by those people on the promenade

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Russian, to be more specific

I think you are a thorough chunt for leaving those Russian lasses and settling in the land of the obese

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    African or European?

Russian, to be more specific

I think you are a thorough chunt for leaving those Russian lasses and settling in the land of the obese

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    African or European?

He can't be too fussy in his state.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    FLC only ever makes SWALLOW payments. That's what NLyUK told me anyway
    African or European?

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Not very swift then

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    FLC only ever makes SWALLOW payments. That's what NLyUK told me anyway

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Was your swift payment to Panama?

Was it for Gold? Or was it so the recent photos of you don't end up in the press?
    All of the above.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Was your swift payment to Panama?

Was it for Gold? Or was it so the recent photos of you don't end up in the press?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic SWIFT payment

SWIFT payment

SWIFT payments within the European Economic Area (EEA) usually take 1 working day to reach the destination bank; but payments outside the European Economic Area may take longer. Payments to India can take up to 3 months and occasionally longer to reach the receiving account.

Working...
X