• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who's working this weekend ?"

Collapse

• milanbenes
    replied
    ahh, that explains it, sounds about right for Mordy, plan b selling thai tat for MF

nice one Alexei.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    Come on then, what's Plan B, AmWay?
    MF allegedly offered a job in his store to Mordy

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Mordy,

you nearly did me an injury, nest time you're gonna make a joke like,

'I'll be working on Plan B',

can you please be kind enough to warn us all in advance.

I nearly split my sides when I read your post.

Come on then, what's Plan B, AmWay ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I'll be working on PLan B - and anything the missus wants done. Why do women always have to have a "project"?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    it integrates flawlessly with your new healthy lifestyle AtW!!!
    I make beer from carrots now - very healthy.

hth

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Remember: one penny earned, one penny saved, make the haystack when the sun shines, an apple a day take the doctor away, don't watch the horse mouth, the grass is always greener on the other side and so on....
    Proverbs are designed to keep the gullible poor quiet.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    You only have one life Milan. On your deathbed you are not going to regret not working, but you will almost certainly regret not living.
    Remember: one penny earned, one penny saved, make the haystack when the sun shines, an apple a day take the doctor away, don't watch the horse mouth, the grass is always greener on the other side and so on....

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Working Sat and Sun: if SKA progress is good I might reward myself with a pint of beer.
    I hope it will be low carb organic beer with low levels of alcohol so that it integrates flawlessly with your new healthy lifestyle AtW!!!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Working Sat and Sun: if SKA progress is good I might reward myself with a pint of beer.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    granted this is a busy time, as I have said many times
    there are reasons and it will not be for ever

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    well i'm married so i'm bound to end up working all weekend one way or the other....

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    You only have one life Milan. On your deathbed you are not going to regret not working, but you will almost certainly regret not living.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    started a topic Who's working this weekend ?

Who's working this weekend ?

see you tomorrow folks

Milan.

Working...
X