• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Leaving EU a stride into the light - Duncan Smith"

Collapse

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Isn't it bit early to start drinking?
    FTFY

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
    No you can start. Just make sure you partner it with the appropriate amount of hard drugs.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    No you can start. Just don't do it every day.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by 2uk View Post
    Too late old fartie. Get ready to release all your EU-side benefits, remortgaging , lifestyle drop, and also stock up on anti depressant meds.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone
    Too late old fartie. Get ready to release all your EU-side benefits, remortgaging , lifestyle drop, and also stock up on anti depressant meds.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Truth is UK will be fine OUT due to your key advantages which most of you dumbarses don't even realize:

Global Bank control.
    Global Language.
    Ethics / culture.
    Lots of dumbarses to sell tulipie to. ( market )

That said once you are out, we will all start learning German, first thing. Hell I will be campaigning that the UK has become the NAZI state of today, dragging the world back wards.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    TTIP is a train wreck waiting to happen. Have a look at very similar trade agreements are ruining some of the economies of Central America, this basically gives corporations the right to override a country. A right winger and Tory wet dream Interestingly enough, when it was first mooted, the kippers were all for it but seems that now the EU are for it, they're against it.
    #

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    TTIP is a train wreck waiting to happen. Have a look at very similar trade agreements are ruining some of the economies of Central America, this basically gives corporations the right to override a country. A right winger and Tory wet dream Interestingly enough, when it was first mooted, the kippers were all for it but seems that now the EU are for it, they're against it.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    And there is TTIP What is TTIP? And six reasons why the answer should scare you | Comment | Voices | The Independent

[I][B]Public services, especially the NHS, are in the firing line. One of the main aims of TTIP is to open up Europe’s public health, education and water services to US companies. This could essentially mean the privatisation of the NHS. ...
    Times are changing, e.g. in medical technology. What may have been wrong 20 years ago could be much more workable now.

The only thing I don't like about TTIP is the litigation aspect. The UK and EU should have the bottle to limit the scope for US corporations to tie up foreign governments in legalistic knots. Apart from issues of sovereignty and democratic accountability, the legal expense will reduce the benefits of having a trade treaty in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    And there is TTIP What is TTIP? And six reasons why the answer should scare you | Comment | Voices | The Independent

Public services, especially the NHS, are in the firing line. One of the main aims of TTIP is to open up Europe’s public health, education and water services to US companies. This could essentially mean the privatisation of the NHS.

The European Commission has claimed that public services will be kept out of TTIP. However, according to the Huffington Post, the UK Trade Minister Lord Livingston has admitted that talks about the NHS were still on the table.

And from later this year Brussels to ease visa restrictions on Turkey in exchange for taking back deported migrants - Telegraph
    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 29 February 2016, 07:16.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Yeah, but any fool knows he's a total ******: “I could live on £53 in benefits a week, says Iain Duncan Smith”
    I could live on £53 in benefits a week, says Iain Duncan Smith | Politics | The Guardian
    I am not sure that would be enough to buy lunch in some of the places he goes to ...

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    I suppose the remainiacs will disperse and there could be an undimming associated with that. Also, Gidiot's nose has been known to cast a shadow.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Source: EU referendum: Leaving EU a stride into the light - Duncan Smith - BBC News

So Duncan is suggesting that getting out of EU is the same as being dead and walking into the light?
    Yeah, but any fool knows he's a total ******: “I could live on £53 in benefits a week, says Iain Duncan Smith”

I could live on £53 in benefits a week, says Iain Duncan Smith | Politics | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Flashman View Post

'A great leap into the unknown'

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Flashman View Post

'A great leap into the unknown'
    Caged bird will die quickly in real world.

Try harder next time...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X