• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "No Sex Please, We're British"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post

I think I'd have needed therapy after experiencing one of my old teachers "making them look and sound sexy"
    It would have achieved it's aim - putting you off actual sex until you are an adult.

Apparently it works in Holland.....

Leave a comment:

• Gumbo Robot
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    That would be the compulsory sex and relationship education that teaches all choices are valid

aka brainwash the young no matter what the parents views are

Bring back Section 28
    Peter Tatchell:

If schools are serious about cutting the incidence of teen pregnancies, abortions and HIV infections, they should highlight safer, healthier alternatives to vaginal and anal intercourse. Oral sex and mutual masturbation carry no risk of conception and a lower risk of HIV. The most effective way to persuade teenagers to switch to these alternatives is by making them look and sound sexy
    I think I'd have needed therapy after experiencing one of my old teachers "making them look and sound sexy"

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I really hope you're talking about men here.
    :-D

I may work in IT but I do have a basic understanding of the female anatomy.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Seeing as you piss through it, it is difficult to avoid.
    I really hope you're talking about men here.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I think that's a little simplistic. If you didn't know you had a knob, you wouldn't be ten times a day.
    Seeing as you piss through it, it is difficult to avoid.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    True...

But I bet most boys would be able to find their nob without a map mainly because they wank about ten times a day..

Therefore even though women never masterbate I am sure they find it...

But have to say I am no expert in the later
    I think that's a little simplistic. If you didn't know you had a knob, you wouldn't be ten times a day.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Of course it is. You want the state to do it? Or the Daily Mail as in your case?
    Jeremy Kyle seems to be standing in for a lot of parents.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    And both boys and girls can pass GCSE biology without knowing such a thing exists.

BBC Bitesize - GCSE Biology - Reproduction in humans - Revision 2
    True...

But I bet most boys would be able to find their nob without a map mainly because they wank about ten times a day..

Therefore even though women never masterbate I am sure they find it...

But have to say I am no expert in the later

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Oh and one of the things missing from the diagram is the clitorosis

Apparently never found a use for it myself!!

And both boys and girls can pass GCSE biology without knowing such a thing exists.

BBC Bitesize - GCSE Biology - Reproduction in humans - Revision 2

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Clearly brainwashing should be the right of parents.
    Plenty of people on here need their brains washed

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Oh and one of the things missing from the diagram is the clitorosis

Apparently never found a use for it myself!!

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    For me the goals of sex ed should be

1 ensure the child recognises when a situation is getting out of control and how to deal with it.
    2 how pregnancy occurs and why it is not a career choice
    3 make sure kids are comfortable with their own sexuality and can take to people about it

Other than that most kids will discover their own sexuality at their own pace in surroundings they are comfortable with.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post

HTH
    NOOOOOO

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    That's the way it should be, but all the parents are doing that?
    Problably not.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Of course it is. You want the state to do it? Or the Daily Mail as in your case?

My wife and I explained it to our kids when they were about 9. It's a good age, because they're old enough to understand, but young enough not to have any hormones. They seem to have turned out ok.

That's the way it should be, but all the parents are doing that?
    Probably not.
    Last edited by Bee; 19 February 2016, 18:06.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X