• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Only Man In Europe To Take David Cameron Seriously Revealed To Be Donald Tusk"

Collapse

• LondonManc
    replied
    I'll vote leave if we can close the channel tunnel.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Do you want to sever ties with free loaders who wear sandals with socks, smoke gauloise & strike a lot, allow people to use their islands as a staging post to inhabit ours, wear clogs while speaking as if they have a chest infection, spend public funds, between siestas, on secret 'black cards' issued by the banks knowing that they will receive EU bail outs, allow multinationals to set up 'tax efficient' schemes to fund their Guinness and whiskey habits and recover from their ridiculous construction boom, and produce nothing of discernible value apart from Bonga Bonga parties?

No or Yes.

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Is there an Andyw option?
    That is an add-on, not an option is it not?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
    Here's the question ( I think ) from the Electoral Commission:

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

Remain a member of the European Union
    Leave the European Union
    Is there an Andyw option?

Leave a comment:

• tomtomagain
    replied
    Here's the question ( I think ) from the Electoral Commission:

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

Remain a member of the European Union
    Leave the European Union

Leave a comment:

• tomtomagain
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Therefore everyone should vote NO.

Problem is I need a coherent argument to convince people I know to vote NO as they are all intelligent enough to see through the UK government spin, and the BEXIT side talk complete tulip.
    It's not a YES/NO question.

So that's your first problem.

"YES - I want to remain in the EU?" OR "YES - I want to leave the EU"?

Don't convince people to vote "NO" otherwise they are going to be very confused when presented with the choice "Stay" or "Leave"

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I think I asked my ex-wife that once.
    NO = OUT HTHBIDI given that it clearly didn't help at the time.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Actually we get a YES/NO vote. If we vote NO, we will vote again until we say YES.
    That's Scotland that you're thinking of.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    The question is:

1) Do you agree the UK should remain in the EU?

A) Yes
    B) Yes

Thank you for voting.
    Actually we get a YES/NO vote. If we vote NO, we will vote again until we say YES.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    The choice is IN or OUT. Which one's NO?
    I think I asked my ex-wife that once.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    The question is:

1) Do you agree the UK should remain in the EU?

A) Yes
    B) Yes

Thank you for voting.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    He would care because we employ half his population for him, many of who send money home and have benefits paid in Poland

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied

Problem is I need a coherent argument to convince people I know to vote NO as they are all intelligent enough to see through the UK government spin, and the BEXIT side talk complete tulip.
    Let them wallow in their intelligence, and figure it out for themselves.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
    The only way for the UK government to successfully negotiate change in the EU is if the other side actually believe that there is a credible chance of the UK leaving.

If the EU believed that the UK would stay regardless of the outcome of the negotiation then why would they offer any concessions?

Leave a comment:

• tomtomagain
    replied
    The only way for the UK government to successfully negotiate change in the EU is if the other side actually believe that there is a credible chance of the UK leaving.

If the EU believed that the UK would stay regardless of the outcome of the negotiation then why would they offer any concessions?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It's real, but it's not official...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X