• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "pensioners attacked by migrants"

Collapse

• hunkydorey
    replied
    someone mentioned they might be turkish but doubt they were (1st or 2nd genaration turkish) they are as peed off as the majority there, you cant travel round the u-bahns now in most german cities without groups of migrants hanging around the stations harassing the vrouws.

The police cant or wont move them on.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    Were they speaking German?
    What has that got to do with anything? In fact one of them said something in English so I suspect it was you

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Because it is, they, along with others, have jumped to the assumption that the people are migrants or asylum seekers because they have a slightly different skin tone.
    Were they speaking German?

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Desperate reporting by the torycrap as usual. This is just 4 or 5 stops from me.

I've suffered worse on the London underground at rush hour. From the natives.
    I think the Telegraph should report from the "Italian Tent" at the Oktoberfest. That is the maddest place in Munich. Thankfully it's a seasonal thing.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm English born and bred and can trace my family line back all the way to Walter Mitty Junior
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Which is a fair point - As MF says the problems are about cultures that are driven by religion and not skin colour. However for you to say people are jumping to the wrong conclusion is just as bad as the people you criticise. You are jumping to a conclusion yourself by saying this. I would wager that "they" are more likely to be right than you are.
    Are we still talking about Munich? Birmingham, Brixton, Leeds, I'm confused.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    It's a dangerous business being a pensioner Dive-bombing seagulls leave pensioner battered and bloodied - Telegraph

Thank god the qualifying age keeps rising or i'd be thinking about getting tooled up.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Because it is, they, along with others, have jumped to the assumption that the people are migrants or asylum seekers because they have a slightly different skin tone. Until the facts are determined, although I doubt a right wing rag would be that much interested in them, these are just undesirables on a train. This is what happens when lies occur and people jump to the wrong conclusion: Teenage girl admits making up migrant rape claim that outraged Germany | World news | The Guardian

You do know that one of those arrested in conjunction with the Cologne attacks was a US citizen although the colour of his skin has not been made public...
    Which is a fair point - As MF says the problems are about cultures that are driven by religion and not skin colour. However for you to say people are jumping to the wrong conclusion is just as bad as the people you criticise. You are jumping to a conclusion yourself by saying this. I would wager that "they" are more likely to be right than you are.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Whatever old wank DA just posted
    I'm pointing out, and **** all to do with woolly liberals, is the fact that people have jumped to the conclusion they're migrants or asylum seekers when there is currently no proof. Maybe I should jump to the conclusion that everyone with a bald head is a member of the EDL? You're continuing to prove to everyone with a modicum of sense here that you're not interested in facts but then that's pretty much par the course for the right...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

You do know that one of those arrested in conjunction with the Cologne attacks was a US citizen although the colour of his skin has not been made public...

You've got a point of course. It's not about colour of your skin or the country of your birth. It's all about your religon.

Leave a comment:

• diseasex
    replied
    Wether you care to admit , bringing that vast amount of migrants to a country from completely different culture causes big problems, not that easily resolved within one generation . Be it them committing crime or us not wanting them and wishing to kick them out by force

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Oh get off your righteous horse. These guys were migrants not refugees fleeing plight, war, and famine. I find it disgusting we create the conditions for such conflicts by selling arms to Saudi.

Germany has no problem ejecting migrants, unlike the UK.
    It is as simple as that then? It is all our fault therefore we should punish ourselves by letting every migrant into the country that arrives at the doorstep just to please cowards like you.?

I don't understand why we don't just all give the Greeks & Turkish a tulip load of money to open refuge camps there. Nato troops can act as peace keepers, and free movement across borders stopped.

If (as we are led to believe) that most are fleeing tyranny, then normally they sit it out elsewhere until it's time to fook off home. So that's where they should sit, in refuge camps supported by the international community.

What they shouldn't be doing is swarming all over Europe willy nilly.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    So because they're coloured and look of Middle Eastern descent they're automatically migrants and asylum seekers. There are a lot of people, namely Turkish, in Germany who also look like that. A very biased piece of reporting and comments by the maker of the video. I shall be trolling them on Twitter shortly
    Why is it desperate? There is a real problem with a clash of cultures and for people like you to trivialise it is pretty disgusting. Maybe you should take a look at the backlash this idiot suffered when she said the same as you Jess Phillips MP on Question Time: Night in Birmingham 'as bad as Cologne' for women | Metro News
    Because it is, they, along with others, have jumped to the assumption that the people are migrants or asylum seekers because they have a slightly different skin tone. Until the facts are determined, although I doubt a right wing rag would be that much interested in them, these are just undesirables on a train. This is what happens when lies occur and people jump to the wrong conclusion: Teenage girl admits making up migrant rape claim that outraged Germany | World news | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Oh get off your righteous horse. These guys were migrants not refugees fleeing plight, war, and famine. I find it disgusting we create the conditions for such conflicts by selling arms to Saudi.

It is as simple as that then? It is all our fault therefore we should punish ourselves by letting every migrant into the country that arrives at the doorstep just to please cowards like you.?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X