• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ooo, look, a hash brownie"

Collapse

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    We don't encourage the use of illegal substances on here. However if one of your friends' tries it then it's up to them.
    Yes, I have very naughty friends

I'll take note of not encouraging him, however

It will forever bewilder me that anyone anywhere can straightfacedly refer to a herb as an "illegal substance". We live in a world of lunacy.
    LOL, indeed.
    Interesting the US view, these days, theres gold in thar hills

Leave a comment:

• LucidDementia
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    We don't encourage the use of illegal substances on here. However if one of your friends' tries it then it's up to them.

It will forever bewilder me that anyone anywhere can straightfacedly refer to a herb as an "illegal substance". We live in a world of lunacy.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    We were talking eating earlier on, totally different.

Try eating a few grams of high grade hashish, you will soon see what we were talking about

Leave a comment:

• ELBBUBKUNPS
    replied
    I remember once coming home from Amsterdam and on the way to airport not wanting to ditch it I ate it probably a few g, made for an interesting flight home

Leave a comment:

• Martin Scroatman
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    I did that once, and got so stoned I tried to smoke magic mushrooms
    My drummer did that once - had to be carried across the stage to his kit

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    are you guys sure you were just smoking dope?

from some of the stories on here it seems you were on shrooms and lsd as well...

all it does is get you mellow, make you giggle and then munch a bit......

or maybe that is just me!
    We were talking eating earlier on, totally different.

Try eating a few grams of high grade hashish, you will soon see what we were talking about

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    are you guys sure you were just smoking dope?

from some of the stories on here it seems you were on shrooms and lsd as well...

all it does is get you mellow, make you giggle and then munch a bit......

or maybe that is just me!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    I have no idea how I navigated back from Schippol to Manchester. I suppose they're used to the sight

And it was pre 9/11, which probably helped.
    A friends Missus, had a similar experience when she decided to not "waste" some, proper, triple zero.
    She doesn't smoke, so, down the hatch.

Luckily, the friend was there to look after her, after.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    I have no idea how I navigated back from Schippol to Manchester. I suppose they're used to the sight

And it was pre 9/11, which probably helped.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    FTFY

Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    I did that once, and got so stoned, or maybe that was the DMT.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    +1000

I didn't. But I soon did.

The thing you really shouldn't do is eat some, give it half an hour and assume it hasn't worked and then eat loads more.
    I did that once, and got so stoned I tried to smoke magic mushrooms

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
    If I'm that high brother I am home.
    Indeed for it is the spirit of the age, now where's my Hawkwind records

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
    Indeed.

A friend of mine had a wife who wanted to try but didn't want to smoke. So he, being a culinary dab hand, whipped up a dozen lovely all-butter shortbread cookies. He gave her one to try with a strict warning not to have any more. She, being a sweet-tooth, quietly ate them all over the next hour "because they were yummy". She is now of a mind that it's a horrible drug and will never try again.

Apparently.
    That's why you ensure there is other confectionery there for us greedy people.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Seeing we are talking about friends...

A friend of mines mother decided to tuck in, even though told not to.

Said it had no effect, don't know why you waste your time with that stuff, yet spent the next few hours in absolute stiches.

Leave a comment:

• LucidDementia
    replied
    +1000

I didn't. But I soon did.

The thing you really shouldn't do is eat some, give it half an hour and assume it hasn't worked and then eat loads more.
    Indeed.

A friend of mine had a wife who wanted to try but didn't want to smoke. So he, being a culinary dab hand, whipped up a dozen lovely all-butter shortbread cookies. He gave her one to try with a strict warning not to have any more. She, being a sweet-tooth, quietly ate them all over the next hour "because they were yummy". She is now of a mind that it's a horrible drug and will never try again.

Apparently.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X