• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: New contract

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New contract"

Collapse

• wonderwaif
    replied
    Last edited by wonderwaif; 15 October 2006, 10:53.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Judge Fred
    I start a new contract week after next for Price Waterhouse Coopers.
    Six months, £300 p/d in Central London.

Not bad for a newbie.

Cream rises.
    Well done! I've generally found PwC are quite a nice bunch to work for, and do odds and sods for them all over the world. Be careful though with the laptop bag, it just screams "mugger target" when you're wandering about.

Leave a comment:

• decaying god
    replied

Not bad for a newbie.

Cream rises.
    Doing what exacly? Never mind could not possibly be as demanding as what I have been doing.

There is nothing more commical than someone who discovers a gold mine, be it fake or real, and avertises it to the world. Your 6 months contract is now a 2 months contract at best.

Is the tendency to show off a human trait, or one of animal desperation to be recognised and roll your genes onto the wheel of life?

Leave a comment:

• teabag
    replied
    Well done. What you doing and how old r u ?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I think with the revelation of your uni + video (and names on grad.) and your new contract, and the fact that I (for instance) know a senior partner at PwC - someone should be able to find out who you are!

Heh heh...

Leave a comment:

• Judge Fred
    replied
    I'm fairly certain your friend in cleaning will do a great job on my desk and emptying the bin. Friends in high places. Thanks Sas.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Thought you were off to the pub to drink beer on your own.

Toddle off now Billy.
    Well thanks for the details. I'll ask my mate at PWC to look after you.

Leave a comment:

• Judge Fred
    replied
    Thought you were off to the pub to drink beer on your own.

Toddle off now Billy.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Not bad for a newbie.

Cream rises.
    Oh dear.

Leave a comment:

• Judge Fred
    started a topic New contract

New contract

Not bad for a newbie.

Cream rises.

Working...
X