• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bouncing Two Balls Between the Floor and Ceiling with Changing Rhythms"

Collapse

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Sorry, cannot do it. My balls are too big for that sort of stuff

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I'm off to see a band called ho99o9 (quite different) soon and was checking out some youtube coverage of them when I came across this little film which is basically a remake of Naumann's ""Bouncing Balls" which in turn was a remake of his film "Bouncing Two Balls Between the Floor and Ceiling with Changing Rhythms". It really rather cracked me up and is definitely NSFW...enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aCWPEEg0FI
    I only made it about 2 seconds but I wish I hadn't clicked on that link.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    What sort of filth are you getting us to try and watch? Should be banned for putting this kind of filth on the internet.

I raise your snuff thrash rap movie with two_girls_one_cup

Leave a comment:

• Bouncing Two Balls Between the Floor and Ceiling with Changing Rhythms

I'm off to see a band called ho99o9 (quite different) soon and was checking out some youtube coverage of them when I came across this little film which is basically a remake of Naumann's ""Bouncing Balls" which in turn was a remake of his film "Bouncing Two Balls Between the Floor and Ceiling with Changing Rhythms". It really rather cracked me up and is definitely NSFW...enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aCWPEEg0FI

Working...
X