• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Identity Theft of Famous People"

Collapse

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubster
    Don't take offence! I got an 'award' from the last permie place I worked...'Man of the 90's....1890s'. In recongition for my unfailing attitude towards the fairer sex.
    No offence taken, I thought it was a suggestion that I might be "Threaded & his amazing time machine" under different log in.

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong
    Steady!
    Don't take offence! I got an 'award' from the last permie place I worked...'Man of the 90's....1890s'. In recongition for my unfailing attitude towards the fairer sex.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubster
    1870s?
    Steady!

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    And you had to provide your own slate and chalk.

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong
    I went there for a couple of years in the 70s.
    1870s?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Yes. Robert Mays school.
    I went there for a couple of years in the 70s.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Yes. Robert Mays school.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    No I live by the school.
    Robert Mays?

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    No I live by the school.
    MF=Kiddy Fiddler

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    No I live by the school.

Leave a comment:

• boredsenseless
    replied
    I dont know. I dont live in Basingstoke. I live in Odiham darling.
    So you are either minted beyond believe, or live in some of the crap up by the RAF base

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    A blind man convicted of dangerous driving, after police spotted his car on the wrong side of the road, has been given a suspended jail sentence.

He has also been banned from driving for three years and ordered to take an extended driving test.

Magistrates heard he reached up to 35mph (56km/h) in a built-up area.
    Aziz, who lost his eyes in a bomb blast in Iraq, was driving through Oldbury on 23 April.
    I know this has been mentioned before, but something is not quite right here...

Oh, I know: he came over from Iraq and went straight onto £540/month disposable income plus a free paid-for house, car and council tax.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by ASB
    The basic requirement is to be able to read a plate at 75ft. However visual impairment is notifiable (as is any other conditions that MAY affect your ability to drive). Currently going through the medical reports due to a neurological condition which may result in restrictions or withdrawl of licence. There are more stringent requirements for newer driver on PSVs etc.
    Or the alternate immigrant driving methods:

Suspended term for blind driver

A blind man convicted of dangerous driving, after police spotted his car on the wrong side of the road, has been given a suspended jail sentence.

Omed Aziz, 31, from Darlaston, West Midlands, who was being directed by an allegedly banned driver, was given 12 weeks in prison suspended for a year.

He has also been banned from driving for three years and ordered to take an extended driving test.

Magistrates heard he reached up to 35mph (56km/h) in a built-up area.
    Aziz, who lost his eyes in a bomb blast in Iraq, was driving through Oldbury on 23 April.

He was arrested along with a 21-year-old Iraqi at about 2300 BST, after police followed their car along Oldbury Ringway and into West Bromwich Street, the court was told.

Iraq-born Aziz, from Birmingham Street, Darlaston, denied dangerous driving but had pleaded guilty at a previous hearing to driving with no MOT, no licence and no insurance.

Magistrates were required by law to order Aziz to take an extended driving test, if he ever decides to apply for a driving licence.

The defendant, who has just three fingers on his right hand and suffers from leg tremors and is partially deaf, receives £520-a-month in incapacity benefit.

He was also ordered to pay £364 in prosecution costs.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    A guy I knew said he used to move into rented accommodation, get the leccy and gas connected in the name of "Jim Morrison",and then piss off without paying.

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    It doesnt take much these days to even find out where people live, I got the Beckhams address in 2 mins, see link,

http://b4usearch.com/index.cfm?event...where=Cheshire

There are loads of famous people details in this site lots with telephone numbers on as well, probably most of us are on it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X