• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Next US President?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Next US President?"

Collapse

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    FTFY
    He actually got onto a couple of polls! Those deep-south sister shaggers really are sad examples of humanity.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    More people are curious if Deez Nuts will win than people that will vote Republican.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Next win will be Republicans, US of A had enough of Obama's tulipe - Clinton looks desperate and can only win if the opponent is Trump.
    More people are curious if Kanye West will win than people that will vote Republican.

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    If Thatcher were alive the two of them would fulfil my ultimate "Threesome" fantasy
    I'd watch that video.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    And you obviously have a very well developed sense of humour.
    If Thatcher were alive the two of them would fulfil my ultimate "Threesome" fantasy

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    As you know I have a bit of a thing for powerful women https://carlyforpresident.com/
    And you obviously have a very well developed sense of humour.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    As you know I have a bit of a thing for powerful women https://carlyforpresident.com/

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I think it will be Putin.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    The CIA must have some kind of assassination list done.

There are people in this contest that realistically cannot be allowed to be president. If one looks like they are in with a real chance then they get taken out.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Actually I've changed my mind.

I think it will be Putin.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    Huckaby or Carson would do fine? You must be bat-tulip crazy.
    Next win will be Republicans, US of A had enough of Obama's tulipe - Clinton looks desperate and can only win if the opponent is Trump.

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Any republican will do fine apart from cretin Trump.
    Huckaby or Carson would do fine? You must be bat-tulip crazy.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Any republican will do fine apart from cretin Trump.

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Is andyW or his mum bat-tulip crazy? If not then they are not eligible to stand in the Republican ballot.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Clinton. No way The Donald is getting in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X