• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How do I get my money back?"

Collapse

• NibblyPig
    replied
    Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
    From Bath at peak times?

There's a bus run by Berrys that comes up from Taunton & does a pick up in Frome & dumps you off at Hammersmith. May give that a whirl next time.
    I go from Bristol usually, but I imagine peak times is more. Not sure if you can return the same day though, cos they usually only have 1 or 2 services per day.

Leave a comment:

• Gumbo Robot
    replied
    Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
    Bus is only 15 quid return, they have wifi, air conditioning, and you're guaranteed a seat.

Just sayin'.
    From Bath at peak times?

There's a bus run by Berrys that comes up from Taunton & does a pick up in Frome & dumps you off at Hammersmith. May give that a whirl next time.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Bath to London £180 return.
    Take your yacht next time.

Leave a comment:

• NibblyPig
    replied
    Bus is only 15 quid return, they have wifi, air conditioning, and you're guaranteed a seat.

Just sayin'.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Stood in corridor both ways & currently immobilised next to someone with the worst BO in the world.

How do I get my c*****g money back??
    Have you tried closing your eyelids and then blowing your brains out?

Leave a comment:

• Gumbo Robot
    replied
    I've been going up to Cheltenham every day on Cross-country for the last 3 months. Not a single issue, not one.

The one time I use FGW in over a year, the train breaks down & we all get booted out at Swindon. God knows how people do this schlepp every day...

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Maybe have a shower to save the other passengers from your self acknowledged BO.

That or ask to ride in a cattle car with all the other bulltulip producers.

Leave a comment:

• Gumbo Robot
    started a topic How do I get my money back?

How do I get my money back?

Stood in corridor both ways & currently immobilised next to someone with the worst BO in the world.

How do I get my c*****g money back??
    Last edited by Gumbo Robot; 8 October 2015, 18:38.

Working...
X