• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Germany doomed?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Germany doomed?"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Time to revive your WW3 thread?
    Oh shoosh.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Won't be long before we have ISIS in Europe.

I read Russia is now in Syria, and China is floating warships of the coast of Alaska.

Interesting times indeed.
    Time to revive your WW3 thread?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Those young fit looking men walking along the motorway into Austria seem to be fit enough to have had plenty of training
    Won't be long before we have ISIS in Europe.

I read Russia is now in Syria, and China is floating warships of the coast of Alaska.

Interesting times indeed.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Crossed my mind today just what %age of these refugees are ISIS?
    Those young fit looking men walking along the motorway into Austria seem to be fit enough to have had plenty of training

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Cheers for asking.

There is a gig in the Midlands I interviewed for nearly 2 weeks ago (will be 2 weeks next Tuesday). They are saying they like me, thought I interviewed well and want to offer me a 6 month contract. But they need sign off from the CTO. He has been "in and out of meetings" all last week, and this week and is now on holiday for the next 2 weeks. I told the pimp to forget it, but he wants to keep flogging a dead horse.

I got put forward for a role on Weds in London, my niche area. Told they wanted to move quickly. Yesterday I was told they would get an interview invite out to me today. Nada.

It seems like there's a lot of piss taking and tyre kicking going on at the moment.

How about you?
    Sounds like the norm for this time of the year. Loads of phishing going on Besides, seeing your CV and your photo, who doesn't fancy fecking around?

I have taken the summer off. Will head back to UK tomorrow morning and then get ready for the Cape D'agde holiday next week

No motivation or intention to get back to work as yet. Guess I need some life

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    When the ISIS infiltrators bomb their cities down to stone age ....
    Crossed my mind today just what %age of these refugees are ISIS?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
    Wonder when they'll give that idiot the boot.

But then I've said that about Cameron too.
    When the ISIS infiltrators bomb their cities down to stone age ....

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    True that.

How's job search coming along? Any shimmer of hope?
    Cheers for asking.

There is a gig in the Midlands I interviewed for nearly 2 weeks ago (will be 2 weeks next Tuesday). They are saying they like me, thought I interviewed well and want to offer me a 6 month contract. But they need sign off from the CTO. He has been "in and out of meetings" all last week, and this week and is now on holiday for the next 2 weeks. I told the pimp to forget it, but he wants to keep flogging a dead horse.

I got put forward for a role on Weds in London, my niche area. Told they wanted to move quickly. Yesterday I was told they would get an interview invite out to me today. Nada.

It seems like there's a lot of piss taking and tyre kicking going on at the moment.

How about you?

Leave a comment:

• Zero Liability
    replied
    With 800,000 more "refugees" to feed, home and pleasure, Yes, Merkel is farked
    Wonder when they'll give that idiot the boot.

But then I've said that about Cameron too.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Europe
    True that.

How's job search coming along? Any shimmer of hope?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Europe

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    The German post war boomers build a strong and fair Germany. I have no beef with German boomers.

UK boomers though, by contrast, have lined their pockets whilst pillaging our nation's assets and shoving the UK's maxed credit card into heavily in debt students with a patronising "work harder" BS comment , and make sure you pay my increasing rent that pays my for my golf club membership and early retirement tulip.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    http://youtu.be/6v6mlh0Tlpo

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    I would put most in this category, yes.
    You should go out and meet more people.

Leave a comment:

Working...