• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Racist caravans

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Racist caravans"

Collapse

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    And behind the caravan tow an Aygo or Smart car, that seems to be another popular addition.

I propose a hefty tax on caravans.
    To be honest, I'd be more likely to leave my caravan in storage down in the south west and pick it up when I'm there (or just have the guy tow it to the pitch for me if I'm storing it on his site).

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Sounds like an ideal future addition to my Q7
    And behind the caravan tow an Aygo or Smart car, that seems to be another popular addition.

I propose a hefty tax on caravans.

Leave a comment:

• NibblyPig
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    If they are black then they attract heat from the sun. I blame physics. These physicists are so racist.

Caravans are supposed to pull over ever few miles to let the enormous queue of traffic past. Anyone ever seen that happen?
    Only when proceeded by the contents of said caravan spewing out all over the road

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    No, but the boomer generation seems to have one each. I was driving in Devon a few days ago and the fecking things are everywhere, literally millions of boomers spending their ill gotten gains poncing around in caravans.

What do you think about this purple moaning monkey?
    Sounds like an ideal future addition to my Q7

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    If they are black then they attract heat from the sun. I blame physics. These physicists are so racist.

Caravans are supposed to pull over ever few miles to let the enormous queue of traffic past. Anyone ever seen that happen?
    No, but the boomer generation seems to have one each. I was driving in Devon a few days ago and the fecking things are everywhere, literally millions of boomers spending their ill gotten gains poncing around in caravans.

What do you think about this purple moaning monkey?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Finding a black caravan somewhere in an unlit field at 1am after you've have 10 pints of the local cider and staggered down a country lane to get back to your camp site. Yeah, good luck with that one.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I liked this comment.

On another note .... I went to Millets and said 'I want to buy a tent.' He said 'To camp?', I said [butchly] 'Sorry, I want to buy a tent.' I said 'I also want to buy a caravan.' He said 'Camper?' I said [camply] 'Make your mind up.' - courtesy of Tim Vine.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    started a topic Racist caravans

Racist caravans

Why are they always $hite white ?

Why are caravans and motor homes always white? | Life and style | The Guardian

Working...
X