• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Geeky Word Association"

Collapse

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Real men used the weapon to hit modification by armor (sic) type tables in 1st edition AD&D
    True, but really, should a Longsword have -1 to Hit AC3 for goodness sake ? I mean, what where they smoking ?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Real men used the weapon to hit modification by armor (sic) type tables in 1st edition AD&D.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    THAC0 (To Hit Armor Class Zero : The horridy clunky way pre D&D-D20)
    DC : Difficulty Class from D&D D20)
    RPG : Of course !
    LARP : As above, but with latex swords and angsty teenagers (Labyrinthe anyone ?)
    DM : The Boss, The Big Cheese, etc
    GM : see DM

And probably oodles more. Must dash, DM'ing a game of Shadowrun 3.0 this week

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    wasn't she reborn into a busty new form recently...

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD

Queen of the Demonweb Pits. I hate furry spiders.
    I'd give her one as long as she looks like she did on the cover of the reprint. I'd not be so keen on the original version though.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Normally insane.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Lolth

Queen of the Demonweb Pits. I hate furry spiders.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    Chaotically Evil
    Lolth

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    (Oh, is that a different kind of role playing?)
    IGMC
    you mean

I'll Get My Mac

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    "No bruising"

(Oh, is that a different kind of role playing?)
    IGMC

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Chaotically Evil

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    started a topic Geeky Word Association

Geeky Word Association

This has been posted in honour of LuciferBox. Easy to play, you are allowed one or two words and they all have to be related to role playing.

To start us off I shall use words Lucifer typed earlier:

Lawful Neutral

Working...
X