• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Business cards

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Business cards"

Collapse

• TheLordDave
    replied
    Go on fivrr for a logo. Some gems on there sometimes. Used it for a failed plan b a few years ago.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Lets see the mock ups then (post them elsewhere if you don't want them public)
    Nothing special. Horrible blocky logo (as on my website) on the back, Name, phone etc on the front.

Need a new logo, but that'll wait another 5 years or so...

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I've gone with Director. Then I can do anything!
    Lets see the mock ups then (post them elsewhere if you don't want them public)

Leave a comment:

• Martin Scroatman
    replied
    I'm Chinese

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I've gone with Director. Then I can do anything!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Now I'm having a title crisis - do I go with Director / Software Developer (ordered - I have 2 hours to edit), Software Developer, Software Consultant or something else....

Don't want to restrict myself - in times of need I'll do anything - even testing!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Ordered - ta!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    MOO are good
    Just looking at them - think I'm going to go with logo on back (horrible blocky thing designed by Mr ms) and details on front. Ta.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cISYzA36-ZY

Leave a comment:

• TheLordDave
    replied
    Mine are from moo. Only ever hand them out on the last day of a gig. Not sure if it makes any difference but it's nice.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    How quaint.

Haven't seen a paper business card for years.....

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    MOO are good

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I'm looking a two cards I was given at an event last week. One is a nice double sided job on thick card. The company logo is a sort of planetary ring wrapped round the company name, and the ring is reproduced on the back. (Its owner is a space consultant.) Very smart.

The other is a cheapo vistaprint job, but serves its purpose.

Think I need something a bit nicer than the ones I got done 5 years ago (not to mention I've no idea where they are).

Neither have their linked in profile on there - seems like a useful thing to do these days?

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    I'm CEO bitch

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    started a topic Business cards

Business cards

Where do we get our business cards printed these days?

And what info do we put on them?

Working...
X