• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Friend doing a masters, needs a survey filling out, can anyone help?"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Done

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Done, and so have my sockies

Leave a comment:

• DannyF1966
    replied
    Thanks to everyone for taking part Much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    I felt the question on frequency of consumption of takeaway food had a few holes in it.

Never.
    1-3 times a week.

Though somehow I never view MacDonslds as takeaway food. You just sit there for five mins and it's done. It'd be stone cold by the time you took it further than the car park.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Interesting survey. What are the right answers?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    It' a myth that Big Macs have lots of calories init

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    The survey is on fast food.
    Done

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Will someone give Mudskipper a shout please.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Friend doing a masters, needs a survey filling out, can anyone help?

This is posted on behalf of a friend of mine, who says:

I am a Masters student at Manchester Metropolitan University who is currently in the process of doing my dissertation. I need participants who are over the age of eighteen and living in the UK to participate in my research questionnaire. It will take no more than five minutes of your time so I would really appreciate it if you took part and/or even distributed the link for me to your family/friends. If you wish to pass on the link to your family/friends or even your social sites like Twitter/ Facebook then all you have to do is copy and paste the link (which is below). I look forward to all your responses.

https://mmutourism.eu.qualtrics.com/...f0xiX871TlkKRT

Working...
X