• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I was Born in the Wrong Skin"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    That's what he claimed.....

The child that said he was abused by Jackson claimed his knob was black and white so they got a warrant to photograph it for evidence.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• unixman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
    The latest lunacy from the USA:

woman comes out as trans black

It's not just one loony either:

Why not just stick a big sign above your head with Look at Me! scrawled all across it?
    That's Godfrey Elfwick, whose entire Twitter stream is a send-up of "gender" politics lunacy. ie. he is joking.

Leave a comment:

• Gumbo Robot
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Didn't he knob Elizabeth Taylor?
    I was under the impression that he'd never nobbed anyone and that his kid was the fruit of the loins of Oliver Twist.

That could be the result of malicious tabloid gossip and/or I'm confusing him with someone else.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by GreyWolf View Post
    He wanted to be Elizabeth Taylor
    Didn't he knob Elizabeth Taylor?

Leave a comment:

• GreyWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    MJ didn't feel he was a white man born in a black skin, he just tried, just like many other blacks in the Americas (especially South) to get a lighter skin as this is seen to be sociably better
    He was from Gary, Indiana which is about as far from the south as you can get without being in Canada. I also doubt he had too many worries about social acceptance when women were throwing themselves at him during his Jacksons and solo career, nor when he was accumulating so much money he made Croesus look a bit of a pauper.

The only social acceptance problems he had came when he started acting the nut job through boredom with his fantastically privileged lifestyle. He wanted to be Elizabeth Taylor but the "being white" bit of that desire was incidental to "being a woman". Easier to achieve though.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I ways thought the looney left were going to realise everyone was laughing at them and start to tone it down
    But oh no. they have to start with the 'jazz hands' and now this

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    That's what the post-mortem confirmed (according to the tv).

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied

Why not just stick a big sign above your head with Look at Me! scrawled all across it?
    'TransNigger' is a real term people use to describe themselves :roll eyes:

I suspect that a small minority are just mental - the rest are the same kind of losers who need to feel victims in some way in order to evade their mediocrity (not saying mediocrity is bad - just that some people have rockstar as first choice, and 'transnigger' as plan B), like the social justice brigade. Two sides of the same coin.

Shame of it is that all the SJWs who are all over this kind of thing are only crying wolf on behalf of those few people with real personality disorders.

Plus - being transBlack is about as racist as you can get. Oddly the same gang calling anyone who doesn't favour positive discrimination a racist, don't bat an eyelid at this.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    MJ had Vitiligo. He whitened his skin to lower the contrast.

Leave a comment:

• Bacchus
    replied
    I was Born in the Wrong Skin

Me too.

I should have been born a bronzed Adonis with taught skin emphasizing my rippling muscles, but I seem to have been born into a palid sack of marshmallows with wrinkles

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    Why is this considered strange? I mean nobody thought Michael Jackson was strange when he wanted to do it the other way, did they?
    MJ had Vitiligo. He whitened his skin to lower the contrast.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I was born under a Labour government

HTH
    Did Blair visit your house? or did your mum go to his?

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    I'm trans *. I was born human to human parents but I identify as . It's not a joke. It's not OK to mock us. It's not easy to live like this.

Or possibly , not quite sure. Don't oppress me!

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied

Is it because I isn't black?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X