• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Distorted clueless media coverage of contractors in the media"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    Link?
    I know you are a complete imbecilic but you can find this information with a quick google, there are thousands of links out there.

Improvement in Scotland's start-up rate - BBC News

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Scotland has the lowest start up rate and lowest start up success rate in the UK.

Hardly a great accomplishment of the SNP.
    Link?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Dominic Connor View Post
    Been a while since I wrote anything about contracting for The Register.

Is there anything I should be sharing ?
    who?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    Write about how the SNP are the only party looking after small businesses so it would be great if they had a share of power at Westminster?
    Scotland has the lowest start up rate and lowest start up success rate in the UK.

Hardly a great accomplishment of the SNP.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    You could rip the piss out of the Sunday Telegraph article - Could I set up as a company and slash my tax bill? - Telegraph

Gives you top advice like make yourself an employee and then pay no more than £10600, thereby breaking the NMW law...

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Write about how the SNP are the only party looking after small businesses so it would be great if they had a share of power at Westminster?

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Maybe contrasting the expenses of MPs, with the clampdown of expenses for IT workers who are based away from home and how for some it will be changing from the two year rule, to the no year rule as expenses will be disallowed for many

Leave a comment:

• Distorted clueless media coverage of contractors in the media

Been a while since I wrote anything about contracting for The Register.

Is there anything I should be sharing ?

Working...
X