• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wife in line for part of husbands £32billion dollar empire!"

Collapse

Guest replied
    Re: Spod says...

Isnt considered Gay to take it, and hetero to give it
    I believe this is the view in Spanish culture - you're not gay if you give it. Sort of logical - only if you receive are you performing a woman's role.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Spod says...

I will let the whole of the sultans family sh@g me for 2.2 billion,

it might take me a while to earn that much though

:rolleyes

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Spod says...

...that was rather childish of you MF.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    competition

> For 16 billion I'd polish his shoes afterwards. With my tongue.

All right, anyone can beat that? So far it seems that snaw's family discount offer is the leading one.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Ah well MF

I'll do it forra fiver.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Ah well MF

For 16 billion I'd polish his shoes afterwards. With my tongue.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ah well MF

we bow (carefully) to your superior knowledge of faggotry (if there is such a word, I expect you'll know the correct terminology!!)

Oh, is that what upset AtW? Is he a bit anti-gayboy or something?
    Not surprising really, these barbarians from the east always seem to be a little slow coming to terms with the new world.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: another one

Oh of course. Isnt considered Gay to take it, and hetero to give it. 8o

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

How do you know you'd have to take it? Perhaps the Sultan has other ideas and might like receiving. I put it to the esteemed panel, would it make a difference?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Spod says you can have a go at him for a fiver!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    another one

> 16 billion - I'd let his whole family have a go.

Any more shares snaw's view? Go on - be honest :rolleyes

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: now we know

16 billion - I'd let his whole family have a go. I could live with the shame if they could live with the smell ...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    now we know

> Tell you what...for half of £32billion I too would become the
    > most incredibly focused, dedicated and committee IT professional in London!

So for a chance to get 16 billion quid you would agree to have Sultan of Brunei to take you up the gary? :rolleyes

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Wife in line for part of husbands £32billion dollar empi

Whats a "committee IT professional"?

Does that mean you would like to attend lots of committees?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Wife in line for part of husbands £32billion dollar empire!

Wife in line for part of husbands £32billion dollar empire!

I see the wife of the sultan of Saudi Arabia is suing him but the funniest thing was a friend of hers who described her as being incredibly focused and dedicated! :rollin

Tell you what...for half of £32billion I too would become the most incredibly focused, dedicated and committed IT professional in London! :rollin

Mailman

Working...
X