• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone been lapdancing recently?"

Collapse

Guest replied
    "TonyE - you were an occasional Woolpacker weren't you? "

Is that the dodgy horbble coloured pub in the middle of nowhere? I have driven past but never been in. Is it any good. It looks like it is the sort of place where the girls would be your mums age. I'm not paying good money to some ropey slapper who lifts her skirt to flash her jugs.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    TonyE - you were an occasional Woolpacker weren't you?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    then there is the black horse, in EC1 London, £1 in the jar, all hands any toys, then just £10 for anything goes! :hat

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    There used to be one in Uxbridge. Thankfully it has closed down now and so will not be getting any of my cash. Shame they are not tax deductible.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yes and it's very tiring I can tell you.

I wish those filthy pervs would keep their hands off the goods so to speak, but hey, it's a living.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Lap Dancing

I have frequented the Olde Northwood for the past 3-4 years and it was "cultural" on my very first visit (which is the one and only reason we decided to go there !!)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

The Olde Northwood
    I used to live round the corner when it was the Iron Bridge/Clifton. A good few years ago mind. When did it become a 'cultural' pub? :b

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

The Olde Northwood in Pinner, West London

Nothing to get in
    Normal pub prices
    Excellent pint of Guinness
    £1 in the jar and a tenner for a "private" dance

The place has a couple a girls per evening (till 10pm), granted there is the odd rough looker but on the whole the place hosts a large number of gorgeous Brazillians (oo err missis)

These girls leave nothing to the imagination !

Highly recommended !

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Try the free food in the Banana bar. get there early for the best seats

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Any tips for Amsterdam, off on stag doo in a couple of weeks ?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Lap Dancing

The Jaguar Bar in Prague. £3 to get in.
    £2 large beer.
    Nice girls. Private dance £15

For afters go to Sex City (number 5 tram) £20 half hour anything goes.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: my speciality

DCJ - tell us more. :rollin

(Apologies for the rollin)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Your mum's left me in a sweat DCJ - get off the PC, she'll be back home soon. BTW if she's walking funny, don't worry - the pain in her backside will go eventually ...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

It all ends with another notch on the bedpost..
    You keeping a record of all your wet dreams young David? Might need a bigger bedpost the rate your imagination is expanding.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

DCJ, a 12 year-old lapdance expert!!!

PMSL @ DCJ!!!!!!!!

Best one I've heard all day!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X