• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Corporate Hospitality"

Collapse

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
    No golfers on board then?
    Depends on which balls you play it with

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Well at the end of the day you can't beat free stuff...

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by newmove View Post
    Please what's WGAS and WGAF
    Who Gives A Tulip and Who Gives a F**k

Leave a comment:

• newmove
    replied
    Please what's WGAS and WGAF

Leave a comment:

• Gumbo Robot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    WGAS
    Sorry. WGAF

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    WGAS

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    golf

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Neil Armstrong phoned me up this evening and asked if I wanted to go to the moon with him.

I said no Neil, "I'm too busy with work"

Leave a comment:

• Gumbo Robot
    started a topic Corporate Hospitality

Corporate Hospitality

Mate of mine's brother is an exec for some cable sports channel out in Malaysia.

Always getting corporate hospitality at the Emirates & though he's always promised to take me along sometime he's never actually followed through on his word.

But he's come up with something almost as good and it landed in my inBox about 20 minutes ago.

Corporate hospitality for 2 in the clubhouse on the final day's play at this year's Volvo PGA championship at Wentworth.. Apparently we'll be sharing a table with leading leading lights from the world of golf journalism and at least one ex pro.

I'm over the moon; don't think the missus will be somehow

Working...
X