• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What a bore IT is !"

Collapse

• Andyw
    replied
    Where have you been ?

Leave a comment:

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    Didn't miss much then !

Leave a comment:

• chock
    replied
    This sort of stuff is delving to the depths of-

whoever smelt it dealt it
    whoever did the rhyme did the crime
    I know you are, you said you are, but what am I?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    I am changing it actually, should be complete by the end of the year !
    Let's hope it goes well then, whatever it is.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I for one am jealous. He's obviously well hung, because he's a huge cock.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Some MRI scans to see if his brain is located in a different place (i.e. downwards...)

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Is that when the operation is booked?
    Clearly he's already had the prefrontal lobotomy. What more can medical science do?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    I thought that one the prize for the most "playground like insult"....

Leave a comment:

• chock
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    And the prize for the most predictable reply goes to......
    You! - "Dont need to ! unlike some !"Andyw

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    And the prize for the most predictable reply goes to......

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Is that when the operation is booked?

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac
    Absolutely, but if his life is as miserable and depressing as he makes out, then he should change it. Instead he posts every tedious detail of his dreary little existence, and if I accidentally read any of them, it makes me feel miserable and depressed. Which is something I'm trying to avoid. Selfish of me, I know, but life can be cruel. Just ask Andy...

I am changing it actually, should be complete by the end of the year !

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by kramer
    its a public forum and he has jsut as much right to say things as anyone ....

Lighten up.
    Absolutely, but if his life is as miserable and depressing as he makes out, then he should change it. Instead he posts every tedious detail of his dreary little existence, and if I accidentally read any of them, it makes me feel miserable and depressed. Which is something I'm trying to avoid. Selfish of me, I know, but life can be cruel. Just ask Andy...

Leave a comment:

• BillHicksRIP
    replied
    I actually like the stuff that I do. I love learning, and getting paid to learn is an added bonus. The money doesn't matter really, though.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Yes.

For the moment.

Until I get into Lion Taming.

Lions are those little furry animals aren't they?
    Well and Good.

But wouldnt it be more sensible to start a career as say,a file clerk or for the more adventurous,computer programmer,then work your way to Lion Taming or its contemporary equivalent,NHS IT Project Management?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X