• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Question Time Charlie Kennedy"

Collapse

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    Yes he resigned as party leader, and he said he was sober since. I think his marriage broke up over it as well.

Maybe it would be best if he lost his seat to the SNP as predicted so he wouldn't have all that taxpayer funded subsidised booze in the HoC to tempt him.
    Imagine what it would be like if him and Eric Joyce had a 'lost your seat' night out after the general election ? Would be carnage

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Ba-boom-tish.

Are you 'here all week' EO ?

give us a rim shot.

bored bored bored

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    yep. he had a hollow leg
    so they replaced him with a hollow Clegg
    Ba-boom-tish.

Are you 'here all week' EO ?

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Originally posted by Unix View Post
    Didn't he resign years ago with a problem with booze?
    Yes he resigned as party leader, and he said he was sober since. I think his marriage broke up over it as well.

Maybe it would be best if he lost his seat to the SNP as predicted so he wouldn't have all that taxpayer funded subsidised booze in the HoC to tempt him.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Unix View Post
    yep. he had a hollow leg
    so they replaced him with a hollow Clegg

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    I felt sorry for Charles Kennedy. The man has a problem and needs help. The BBC floor manager should never have let him on.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I felt sorry for Charles Kennedy. The man has a problem and needs help. The BBC floor manager should never have let him on.
    I'll drink to that

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    And his days in the army, wedding, holidays in Dubai, birth of his first child and the time he got banned for six months for being a Jew Hating racist.

Who are we talking about again?
    Churchill. Funny thing is, when his ban is over he will come back and post something racist and get banned instantly.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Churchill was completely pissed during all of WW2.

Bottle of brandy a night and multiple bottles Champagne from breakfast till evening.
    Something of an exaggeration.

Originally posted by Winston S Churchill
    Always remember, that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.

Although, here he is mistaking a 9 inch shell for a Jeraboam....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Churchill was completely pissed during all of WW2.

Bottle of brandy a night and multiple bottles Champagne from breakfast till evening.
    And his days in the army, wedding, holidays in Dubai, birth of his first child and the time he got banned for six months for being a Jew Hating racist.

Who are we talking about again?

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Oh, and I didn't think he was as funny as billed. Bah, wasted an hour watching it

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    1 minute in - Mrs EO
    'he's p1ssed as a newt'
    I'm sure she has first hand experience at spotting pissed newts

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    look, I don't care how pissed he looks, he is not SNP and he needs my full backing!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    1 minute in - Mrs EO
    'he's p1ssed as a newt'

Leave a comment:

Working...
X