• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Sea food Choudry

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sea food Choudry"

Collapse

• Ardesco
    replied
    Why can't they protest in the same way as bhuddist monks and just sit down in a public place and set fire to themselves.

That way they can still kill themselves for thier faith, get thier 72 virgils (or whatever) and give us some bright pretty lights to look at rather than hurting us.

Everyones a winner....

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    If the chings hadnt then sooner or later the muslims would have HAD to have invented gunpowder to help them spread the word!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    I blame the Chinese, if they hadn't invented blasting powder.....

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    The main difference with the Muslims is that they developed a social/legalistic aspect very early on and kept to it, which is why they...
    I thought the main difference was an ancient affliction Muslims suffer where they spontaneously detonate on public transport or in market places or when surrounded by kids?

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    Yes and no. I don't know much about it, but it appears to be an offshoot of the Abrahamic religions (Judaism and Christianity) but merged with existing tribal religions of the Middle East whose main god was the moon god you mentioned. This was chosen as the one god as per Abrahamic tradition. Much as the Christian religion took on some of the local flavour when it came to Britain. You could probably produce a big binary tree of the various offshoot religions and sects that came about. The Muslims, for example have already split into Shi-ah and Sunni, Jews have various sects, whereas Christians have split into Prots and RC's and many others. The sects fight each other as readily as they fight the main branches. The main difference with the Muslims is that they developed a social/legalistic aspect very early on and kept to it, which is why they want to enforce what is actually very ancient religious law stemming from Judaism I believe.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by oraclesmith
    According to Muslim theology, the footprint was left on Muhammad's Night Journey from Mecca to Jerusalem. He ascended to heaven on a winged horse Buraq to get his instructions from Allah and then came back to Earth.

Remember that Jews, Muslims and Christians are followers of branches of the same basic faith. The Jews are still waiting for their Messiah, whereas the Christians think it was Jesus and the Muslims (who also recognise Jesus as a prophet) believe that Muhammad was the last prophet.

I reckon what will happen next is that the Zionists will blow up the ancient Temple Mount to clear the way for a third Temple in line with their apocalyptic ramblings. Idiots.
    I thought Islam is based on some strange prehistoric moon god named Allah.

"The pagan Arabs worshipped the Moon-god Allah by praying toward Mecca several times a day; making a pilgrimage to Mecca; running around the temple of the Moon-god called the Kabah; kissing the black stone; killing an animal in sacrifice to the Moon-god; throwing stones at the devil; fasting for the month which begins and ends with the crescent moon; giving alms to the poor, etc.

The Muslim's claim that Allah is the God of the Bible and that Islam arose from the religion of the prophets and apostles is refuted by solid, overwhelming archeological evidence. Islam is nothing more than a revival of the ancient Moon-god cult. It has taken the symbols, the rites, the ceremonies, and even the name of its god from the ancient pagan religion of the Moon-god. As such, it is sheer idolatry and must be rejected by all those who follow the Torah and Gospel. "

I should be beheaded.

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    A quill, ink and some paper apparently.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    He ascended to heaven on a winged horse Buraq to get his instructions from Allah and then came back to Earth.
    Was he allowed carry-on baggage?

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    According to Muslim theology, the footprint was left on Muhammad's Night Journey from Mecca to Jerusalem. He ascended to heaven on a winged horse Buraq to get his instructions from Allah and then came back to Earth.

Remember that Jews, Muslims and Christians are followers of branches of the same basic faith. The Jews are still waiting for their Messiah, whereas the Christians think it was Jesus and the Muslims (who also recognise Jesus as a prophet) believe that Muhammad was the last prophet.

I reckon what will happen next is that the Zionists will blow up the ancient Temple Mount to clear the way for a third Temple in line with their apocalyptic ramblings. Idiots.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Go on . . . . NO!

Go on! . . . . Mustn't.

You know you want to . . . . Oh, alright then, just a quick one . . . .

infidel

I'll get me coat.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    He's dead already. Even the Muslims agree on this point.
    You willing to bet your neck on that?

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    Originally posted by chubba
    Why not stand next top him and shout "Mohammed f**** goats." and "Death to the vile Islamic barbarians." and see when the police come to bang you up maybe they will arrest the bearded one too?

They probably will arrest the bearded one - for murder !!

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Why not stand next top him

Why not stand next to him

Leave a comment:

• chubba
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman
    So this f8cker stands outside westminster abbey spewing forth death to the Pope (and all us infadels) and nothing happens?

25 complaints were made to police (many of them on the day) and the f8cker still hasnt been dealt with.

Contrast this with an "anti-anti war" protest earlier in the year where one complaint was made against someone holding the mohamud posters and the guy was arrested on the spot.

It seems them islamies are allowed to do what ever they want...imagine what would have happened if you had protested outside a mosque calling for the death penalty for mohumad. Somehow I doubt the police would have been so "understanding" of your free speach rights.

Mailman
    Why not stand next top him and shout "Mohammed f**** goats." and "Death to the vile Islamic barbarians." and see when the police come to bang you up maybe they will arrest the bearded one too?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X