• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A different perspective"

Collapse

• OnceStonedRose
    replied
    Originally posted by Ramrod View Post
    As this is a discussion forum, I'll stick my opinion in whether it's wanted or not.....

I realise that all forums thrive on "in jokes" but by christ this one is boring to those of us who don't really know the personalities/back stories behind the usernames.

I'm not for one minute suggesting a group hug love-in, but even poking monkeys with sticks gets tiresome after a while.
    The man speaks troof y'all

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Trust me, it's just as boring if you do know them.
    Too true, if not more boring tbh.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    As this is a discussion forum, I'll stick my opinion in whether it's wanted or not.....

I realise that all forums thrive on "in jokes" but by christ this one is boring to those of us who don't really know the personalities/back stories behind the usernames.
    Trust me, it's just as boring if you do know them.

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by Project Monkey View Post
    I'll never get tired of poking Mrs Monkey with my stick
    Neither do the rest of us.

Leave a comment:

• Project Monkey
    replied

I'm not for one minute suggesting a group hug love-in, but even poking monkeys with sticks gets tiresome after a while.
    I'll never get tired of poking Mrs Monkey with my stick

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Sir Isaac Newton told us why
    An apple falls down from the sky
    And from this fact, it's very plain,
    All other objects do the same
    A brick, a bolt, a bar, a cup,
    Invariably fall down, not up
    And every common working tool
    Is governed by the self-same rule
    So when you handle tools up there,
    Let your watchword be, "Take Care!"
    If at work, you drop a spanner,
    It travels in a downward manner
    At work, a fifth of accidents or more,
    Illustrate old Newton's law
    But one thing he forgot to add,
    The damage won't be half as bad
    If you are wearing proper clothes,
    Especially on your head and toes
    These hats and shoes are there to save
    The wearer from an early grave
    So best feet forward and take care
    About the kind of shoes you wear
    It's better to be sure, than dead,
    So get a hat and keep your head

Don't think to go without is brave;
    The effects of gravity can be grave.

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Recently I've been getting some special attention from certain sock puppets.

To be clear I do not want this. I don't like it. It does piss me off.

However in previous cases I have flounced off. They win, I look like a bedwetter.

I was requested to stand my ground by several other posters. Yesterday I did this.

So the noise levels go up, and it stinks up the board and generally makes things less enjoyable for others.

But, and here's my point, this is not just Suity noise. This is cross talk. So before you go sticking me on ignores, and rolling your eyes and going "blimey it's off again" spare a thought for the other side of the tennis match that regularly troll on here and get away with it scott free.

That is all.

Suity
    So have a word with your master, tell him to take his hand out of your rectum and retire you. One problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• Ramrod
    replied

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    What is a sockie?
    J'accuse!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    What is a sockie?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    started a topic A different perspective

A different perspective

Recently I've been getting some special attention from certain sock puppets.

To be clear I do not want this. I don't like it. It does piss me off.

However in previous cases I have flounced off. They win, I look like a bedwetter.

I was requested to stand my ground by several other posters. Yesterday I did this.

So the noise levels go up, and it stinks up the board and generally makes things less enjoyable for others.

But, and here's my point, this is not just Suity noise. This is cross talk. So before you go sticking me on ignores, and rolling your eyes and going "blimey it's off again" spare a thought for the other side of the tennis match that regularly troll on here and get away with it scott free.

That is all.

Suity

Working...
X