• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Well I think I have just experienced the best Barolo ever"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Monti Barolo

Might be worth a try @ £22.90 - always got the money back guarantee if you don't like it!
    And 11% off with IPSE Advantages - although need to order a paper voucher.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Monti Barolo

Might be worth a try @ £22.90 - always got the money back guarantee if you don't like it!

Leave a comment:

• Tasslehoff
    replied
    Twat

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    As GlenW would agree, there are better places to spend that sort of money!!!!
    Mmmmm Cullingham.

Leave a comment:

replied
    You lot are very lucky I was out last night.

Oh, apart from turbowoowoo obviously.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    I don't dare quote that for fear of the tw@ based ban hammer!!!!
    Originally posted by turbowoowoo View Post
    Are you and TykeMerc having an affair or have you been in the pub too long
    I am in the pub. I don't fear the ban hammer. Twat isn't on the banned list and should not be. If it goes on, great, I shall play by the rules.
    Katie Hopkins spent the last month calling Perez a twat in CBB. It's in all the papers this week, un-edited, who ever banned Tyke for using the word twat is a twat. I believe it's because it was an aggressive attack on someone on CUK which is different.

I was once banned for using Clunge which again is a quite normal comedic word used all of the time on the Inbetweeners, but 'Norks; I would never use in anger, Deffo on the banning list, but as it's quote I feel fairly safe.

I am offended by anyone saying 'Miliband' or 'Labour' but I don't tulip my pants enough to hit the report button so one of our classy moderators can deem something someone else finds offensive, offensive.

#WorldGoneMad.

Leave a comment:

• turbowoowoo
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    How dare you call someone a twat who was banned for calling a twat a twat. You twat!
    Are you and TykeMerc having an affair or have you been in the pub too long

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    I don't dare quote that for fear of the tw@ based ban hammer!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    really? sad twat
    How dare you call someone a twat who was banned for calling a twat a twat. You twat!

Leave a comment:

• turbowoowoo
    replied
    More of the predictable behaviour, it will be accusations of bullying before long.

Tell you what, go and drown your sorrows in a bucket of your "expertly chosen" wine, a couple of gallons in one go will give you some perspective.
    really? sad twat

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bdump

really quite tedious now. Please stop stalking me you weirdo
    More of the predictable behaviour, it will be accusations of bullying before long.

Tell you what, go and drown your sorrows in a bucket of your "expertly chosen" wine, a couple of gallons in one go will give you some perspective.

Leave a comment:

• turbowoowoo
    replied
    No it's because that you're posting from a blatantly obvious sockpuppet account and displaying typically dull trollish behaviour together with attempts at posing as some fake expert at "fine living".
    No threat felt by anyone, just acceptance of yet another in the endless list of predictable sock drawer inhabitants with the inevitable posting habits.
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bdump

really quite tedious now. Please stop stalking me you weirdo

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    I this some sort of game with you institutionalised lot?

A new poster comes along ( well 6 months ) and all of a sudden some people are getting nervous.

is it change which is worrying you? is the status quo under threat?

All because I posted a comment about a really top glass of wine?

really?
    No it's because that you're posting from a blatantly obvious sockpuppet account and displaying typically dull trollish behaviour together with attempts at posing as some fake expert at "fine living".
    No threat felt by anyone, just acceptance of yet another in the endless list of predictable sock drawer inhabitants with the inevitable posting habits.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    oh my word, are you for real? do people like you really exist?
    No, he's a sockie.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I this some sort of game with you institutionalised lot?

A new poster comes along ( well 6 months ) and all of a sudden some people are getting nervous.

is it change which is worrying you? is the status quo under threat?

All because I posted a comment about a really top glass of wine?

really?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X